Sea Containers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Containers...

Anyone have a line on any containers. I need a 40' one to store steel and toys in...

Where is the best place to buy locally?

Anyone?

No line on one, but we use them all the time for job site storage. You might check to see what contractors are shutting the doors and selling out. You might find one that you want that way.

Comment

Didn't you have this exact same thread like 2 years ago..

Try contacting Container Port , they occasionally sell those land/sea dry boxes real cheap.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK5 View Post
        Didn't you have this exact same thread like 2 years ago..

Try contacting Container Port , they occasionally sell those land/sea dry boxes real cheap.

Jeff
        http://www.cincyoffroad.com/forum/sh...ight=Container
        For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

yeah... i made the thread before. apparently i havent found one in the price range i am looking.

just bringing it up again, thinking maybe someone knows of one.

Comment

i've went to auctions that have had them
            they go for 2000-2500
            that i have seen
            For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Is your heart set on a sea container or would a tractor trailer work?

I know a guy who may have a few old trailers around that he could let go for cheap.

AARON
              91 MJ Under construction

Comment

i say sea container cuz it has to look halfway decent, as i can see it from my back patio. I can paint a sea container to match my shop pretty well, a trailer just looks like a trailer, ya know.

Also, will be storing full sticks of tubing in this, and hoped for a sea container so that i can attach racks right to the thick steel walls, etc...

Comment

Working...
                X