Car Alarm Remotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Alarm Remotes

Those of us that have cars with a remote car alarm it would be wise to keep a spare battery for the remote in the car.

We were in the parking garage at the State Capital to we get out and lock the car. The garage has an automated pay thing and it said not to leave the parking ticket in the car. I try to unlock the car and nothing so I use the key to open the door the alarm starts. I get the parking ticket out stick the key in the ignition alarm won't go off car won't start.

I open the door a second time the alarm goes off again to get the gps out to find a Radio Shack or something and a Highway Patrol pulls up. I tell her what happened and why we are there and she asks if the alarm will go off. It did the first time and during our conversation the alarm shuts off and she told us she would keep an eye on the car for us.

The gps said the was a Radio Shack within 0.2 of a mile we walk there and the is a nice Sheridan Hotel built there now. We find a CVS buy a battery and screw driver and fix the remote. We make a last pass with the 2A supporters and head for the car since my 2 hr time limit was up. All went well from there on out and I keep a spare remote battery in the car now.
Working...
X