Go Back   C.O.R.E. FORUM > C.O.R.E. Club > General Club Info
Gallery FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2011, 01:57 PM   #1
tjjeepjeep
Just tired

November Meeting Minutes

Meeting called to order by Vice President, Scott Pater.

Guests: Mike Guinigundo, Jon Triplett

Treasurer report: We have money

General Club:
4x4s For A Cause: Check presented to One Way Farm in the amt of $2,600!!! Thanks to everyone for your help!

CORE Calendar for 2012-- Will try to get it to where it can be ordered in Dec. Cost is dependent on if I can catch a sale, but I’m hoping for around $15 each. Will post a thread for orders.

CORE Sweatshirts: Black hoodie w/logo on it. $30 each, min of 10 to place order and will need to pay up front. Will begin collecting orders/money at the Holiday Party on 12/9.

Will ask for submissions for a new design for the back of the club Tshirts. The front will remain the same. Watch for a thread with details.

Rocked to the CORE Tour: Fri 11/11 to Sun 11/13. Fri Night & Sat @ Haspin; then move to Big Rock Sat evening, camp there and run all day Sun.
•Night run Fri@ Haspin - Sat at Big Rock
•We will have 2011 stickers for those who run Haspin Sat then stay overnight at Big Rock

Member’s Only Holiday Party:
Date set for Friday 12/9/11 –
•Initial plan to have party at Full Throttle GoKarts by Dave & Busters. They will not do private parties on Fri, Sat or Sunday. Mon/Tue are leagues – best cases are Thursday night. Nixed the idea. May plan a date in Feb/Mar where everyone meets there to run instead.
•Hilton Garden Inn, Mason: At Fields Ertel & I71, exploring this as option. Everyone bring something to share and a gift for the exchange ($25 max)
•Citivan Club – Harbin Park in Fairfield for hall rental

Monthly Runs:
November official run will be the Rocked to the CORE Tour

No meeting in December. Will have the Holiday Party on Friday 12/9 in lieu of meeting.
Next meeting will be Jan 9th, 2012!

Last edited by tjjeepjeep; 11-19-2011 at 02:06 PM.
tjjeepjeep is offline   Reply With Quote