Go Back   C.O.R.E. FORUM > Classifieds > For Sale - Offroad Related
Gallery FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2016, 06:55 AM   #1
donaldcon

1985 subaru brat

1985 Subaru brat. $1200

what I know about it. it came from Idaho so it is virtually rust-free other than surface rust however it has 230,000 miles on it the interior is very rough the engine runs but not the nest the 4 wheel drive works the brakes work it has a lot of dents it is a 4 speed transmission with 2-speed transfer case with hi and lo 4x4 and it has jumpseats in the bed however they are not attached to the bed for as they should be.

it runs and drives sort of I highly recommend trailering it. Body is 99% rust free but it's pretty beat up too, someone has used this thing hard. Windshield is broke, engine is covered in ohio, gages don't seem to work, needs alot of attention

I am located in Lancaster ohio.

Brat runs and moves but pretty much everything will need some form of attention. Body is pretty rust free but is dented up, looks like it was used in the fields of idaho interior is pretty rough along with every piece of wiring, it runs and moves but engine is covered in oil and is a rattle trap, carburetor looks like a 2 barrel weber convert and vaccum hoses go no where and are plugged.

PROJECT VEHICLE

More photos ON request

donaldcon is offline   Reply With Quote