Go Back   C.O.R.E. FORUM > Classifieds > For Sale - Offroad Related
Gallery FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2016, 05:35 PM   #1
underpowered
They call me......Scuba

98 Jeep Grand Cherokee

1998 Grand Cherokee laredo SE. 4.0. 199k on it.

Good:
New steering gear box, radiator, thermostat all in the last month. in the last year it has gotten new shocks, brakes front and rear, power steering pump, fuel pump tune up ball joints, lower control arms up front, front upper control arm bushings and more i am sure i am forgetting. Swapped in NP231 T case (factory 249 will come with it), swapped in XJ High pinion front axle. engine runs great, no leaks, doesnt burn oil.

Bad: No reveres in the tranny. still seems to move forward just fine, but reverse has nothing. Does not appear to be the common OD unit snap ring either. body is in fair shape at best. some rust on the lift gate. Dents, dings and scratches all over. Interior is fair. no rips in seats, but headliner is falling, sunroof does not work, needs new window switch control on drivers door.

Tires/wheels on the jeep do not come with it, but could be bought. will come with steel wheels and some 31x10.5-15's in the last pic, 25% tread on them.

Clear title, Just waiting on it from state of KY as i cannot find original. Asking $1200 for it as is. great to put a tranny in and DD or start of a great trail rig.

these will come with the jeep unless something is worked out for what is on it. tires on it are 255/60-17 grabber UHP's with less than 10k on them on 17" infinity G35 wheels
Old 03-26-2016, 05:54 PM   #2
underpowered
They call me......Scuba

Sold