Go Back   C.O.R.E. FORUM > Classifieds > For Sale - Offroad Related
Gallery FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2014, 12:11 PM   #1
Overdriven

88 XJ Built Rig For Sale

I'm going FSJ and getting into overlanding. Need to sell my XJ to fund the project.

88 XJ, 4.0 from a 94, AX15, snorkle, K&N filter, Detours triple threat cooling, headlight upgrade, Caged, chopped, working tailgate. 5 38" TSL's (4 on beadlocks), 8274 winch, speaker pod, CB, Custom roof rack, LED lighting.

78 Bronco Axles 5.38 gears
44 front, Chromoly shafts, hydro assist, Custom long radius arms, lock Rite locker, chromoly steering linkage
9" rear, Yukon heavy duty center section, Detroit locker, extra shaft, skids on center section.

Belly skid, fuel tank skid, swing out tire carrier. Sooo much more.

This rig runs great. Wheels great. No rust. Built and wheeled in Alaska and Texas.

Asking $6K obo. Willing to do partial trade on Grand Wagoneer FSJ. Looking for a 4 Door, Drivetrain doesn't matter as I plan on swapping in TBI Chevy.
Overdriven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 07:34 AM   #2
Overdriven

Still for sale.... OR... interested in swapping axles/tires so I can go smaller. Looking for 44/9 with 4.56's and some 33's.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:53 AM   #3
tbshakie

I know its not exactly what you said you were looking for bit I thought I would post up just in case. I have a set of 36 Iroks on my current jeep and want to go larger. have 5. the spare is brand new and the ones in use are about 70% (not the BS half bald ones that people try to unload on craigslist saying that they are 50% tread left).

I am happy with the Iroks, just wanting to go larger. I don't have axles to swap. Just tires if there is any interest. If not, it was still worth asking.
tbshakie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 05:50 PM   #4
Overdriven

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbshakie View Post
I know its not exactly what you said you were looking for bit I thought I would post up just in case. I have a set of 36 Iroks on my current jeep and want to go larger. have 5. the spare is brand new and the ones in use are about 70% (not the BS half bald ones that people try to unload on craigslist saying that they are 50% tread left).

I am happy with the Iroks, just wanting to go larger. I don't have axles to swap. Just tires if there is any interest. If not, it was still worth asking.
I'd be interested if I could find some axles. Still looking. This thing wheels awesome with this setup but I just don't hit the hard trails. I'm more about the long dirt roads to a good fishing hole these days.

I posted 33's but I meant 35's or 36's.
Old 02-06-2016, 06:42 PM   #5
tbshakie

I don't have the axles you are looking for, well not complete anyway. Only thing I have is a king pin Chevy Front Dana 60 and that's not what you are looking for. Keep me in mind if you find something.
tbshakie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 04:51 PM   #6
Incommando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdriven View Post
I'm going FSJ and getting into overlanding. Need to sell my XJ to fund the project.

88 XJ, 4.0 from a 94, AX15, snorkle, K&N filter, Detours triple threat cooling, headlight upgrade, Caged, chopped, working tailgate. 5 38" TSL's (4 on beadlocks), 8274 winch, speaker pod, CB, Custom roof rack, LED lighting.

78 Bronco Axles 5.38 gears
44 front, Chromoly shafts, hydro assist, Custom long radius arms, lock Rite locker, chromoly steering linkage
9" rear, Yukon heavy duty center section, Detroit locker, extra shaft, skids on center section.

Belly skid, fuel tank skid, swing out tire carrier. Sooo much more.

This rig runs great. Wheels great. No rust. Built and wheeled in Alaska and Texas.

Asking $6K obo. Willing to do partial trade on Grand Wagoneer FSJ. Looking for a 4 Door, Drivetrain doesn't matter as I plan on swapping in TBI Chevy.
Gotta love the Comanche Pioneer hiding in there....
Incommando is offline   Reply With Quote