June Meeting Minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
    In retrospect, that would have been a really good way to pop a ujoint: All locked up, on dry pavement, climbing a 37 that was essentially an undercut ledge...

I'da NEVER lived that down, blowing a shaft in the parking lot at my first meeting!
    That might have qualified you for the pink hook...the day you join. I'm guessing that would have been a record...
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
      That might have qualified you for the pink hook...the day you join. I'm guessing that would have been a record...
      Who gets the pink hook? Jason or Brody?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
        Who gets the pink hook? Jason or Brody?
        I thought they said Jason at the meeting...
        I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Of course Jason....

It always goes to the guy/girl that can't defend himself/herself...

(Person! (used to be "Man!") ever since this Lisa character came on the scene, we have to gender generalize everything...)

Thanks for keeping us honest, Lisa...
          :o :o
          Last edited by KargoMaster; 06-04-2009, 12:10 PM.
          brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
          Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Yea I guess I get it but I will "wear it" with pride as I broke in a creek bed the day after a sleepless night of playing tow truck to the bigger rigs (Dink & Brody).
            78 CJ-7, 350 V8, T-18a Tranny, Twin Stick Dana 300, Scout 44's, 4.27 Gears, 36" TSL's, Welded rear and Full Spool Front, Hi-Steer with GM Knuckles

Comment

Working...
            X