- Kevin O'Bryan
    - Pat Patton
    - Jeff Ratliff
    - Rich Santefort
    - Jeff Smith
    - Zach Smith
    - Les Snodgrass
    - Allie Spurlock

...plus ten more friends, family and guests, including our old friend Scott Pater, and new friends Zach and Tara Ferriman. We met Zach and Tara on our Haspin Hangover ride, in his very pretty 96 XJ two door.

Treasury Report:
    Yes, we have money. Detailed Treasurer Reports in the Members forum here.

Trail Report:
    - Haspin Hangover, January 1st
    I'm always surprised when we have five or ten guys show up for this silliness. This year, I was absolutely floored when the event went viral and we had upwards of 160 show up.

It had rained all day on the 31st, so of course it was a sloppy muddy mess, but I know a great time was had by all... Pics in the thread here.

Upcoming Events:

- Super Sunday FreezerBowl III, Feb 3rd
    A newer tradition, for those that just can't wait til spring! Look for a thread soon...

- DTOR Daytrip, March 2nd or 3rd
    Details sketchy, but on the horizon...

Official Business:

- 2019 Event Calendar
    We've got a thread going here, please stop in and make your voice heard. We started pinning down some places and dates at the meeting. I added them to the discussion thread, and will post an official calendar soon.

- Member Benefits
    It's getting to be renewal time again, and we like to show as much value in a paid Membership as we can. A couple of new ideas that were tossed about back in November were a Club-purchased year pass to Rush, to be raffled among paid Members; and/or a Club sponsored cookout at one of the popular rides, possibly Rush on Fourth of July or Labor Day.

We've decided to move forward on both of these ideas:

- Rush Pass Raffle
    The Rush Pass Raffle will be held at the March Meeting. You won't have to be present to win, but you do need to join or renew by March first so that we have a solid head count before the meeting.

- 4th of July Cookout
    In addition to the June cookout at Rich's Farm , we're going to do another one at Rush for our Club Event there. Logistics are yet to be worked out, but the plan is the Club will provide burgers n dogs, and everyone brings a side...

Other News and Happenings:

- First Aid Response Class
    This idea is not dead. Plan is to offer the class free to paid Members, and welcome any and all guests for $10/head. Look for a thread soon, gauging interest and picking a date.
    DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger
Working...
X