- Robert Hull
    - Kevin O'Bryan
    - Jeff Ratliff
    - Rich Santefort
    - Jeff Smith
    - Zach Smith
    - Les Snodgrass
    - Mark Troxell

...and a half dozen spouses, fiances and kids!

We also had a really nice group of new guests. Brian Taylor, Seann and Stephanie Taulbee, Tyler Johnson and Jeff Kries, all of whom have crossed paths with us out on the trails at one time or another.

Tyler, Jeff, and the Taulbees all joined up at the meeting, and Brian said he planned to soon.

Welcome aboard all!

Treasury Report:
    Yes, we have money. Detailed Treasurer Reports in the Members forum here.

Trail Report:
    - 2020 GroundHog Run, Haspin Acres, Sun Feb 2nd
    This one turned out to be a little more eventful than we expected.

Nice turnout, eight rigs and a couple of little dirt bikes, new friends and old. Great weather, sunny and almost 60.

I started the foolishness, getting sideways in a ditch near Sammy Hill, and had to winch out. Then I upped the ante by flopping hard back behind Devil's Backbone. Jim Crawford pulled me back over and we were on our way.

Later, we met up with Joseph Solch and his buddies, one in a very nice, and very mild, 4Runner. Well, the poor Yota made it about an hour before he popped the front left CV, and both lower ball joints. Long story short, we spent the next four hours dragging him out of the woods. Backwards. On three wheels.

Guy was very appreciative, and I think the Club made a friend for life.

A few pics on the thread here

Upcoming Events:

- Off Road Expo, Wilmington Roberts Centre, Feb 29
    Muddy Buddies were nice enough to invite us to set up a booth at their Off Road Expo this year, come on out and see us!

- Rush Offroad, March 6-8th
    This was originally slated for DTOR, but we decided to turn it up a notch. If there turns out to still be interest in a local daytrip, we may do DTOR later in the month.

- HollerWood Offroad, Slade KY, April 17-19th
    This should be a good trip, we are schedule to meet with Keith Mason, who's running things down there. Keith is going to show us around, and possible scope out come future trail opportunities.

Official Business:

- Dues Renewal
    2020 Dues are up for renewal ($30), any time between now and the March Meeting. After that, they revert to a new Membership at $50, but you will get a sticker and tee for that price! Contact Kevin on the board, user name 93_Krawler, or paypal him direct at kevin@cincyoffroad.com
    DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger
Working...
X