2008 Benefit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Benefit

Hey everyone!! Our benefit is right around the corner on Sat, August 2nd. We need your help to make this a success!! I've updated our home page to have the who, what, where, and when of the event. I've also included a link to a downloadable flyer. Check it out and feel free to link it everywhere! We want to see everyone at the benefit!

http://www.cincyoffroad.com/ or use the navigation bar at top to go to "HOME"

Feel free to comment or give suggestions either in this thread or that's my contact info on the home page.

If your club want some copies, let me know. Might be able to arrange someone to swing by your meeting to drop some off.
    Last edited by tjjeepjeep; 07-08-2008, 12:38 PM.
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Awesome news!!!!

Looks like the radio station 96Rock will be supporting us for the event. Details are being finalized as to the extent. I'll announce as soon as it's final!!
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Great !!!! Hope they come out and broadcast live !!!!!!

Comment

Well thanks to some generous individuals, we have some great prizes lined up for the Show & Shine and the RTI Ramp winners.

Best in Show - $100 donated by Armstrong Automotive LLC
        Best Modified - $100 private donation
        Best RTI Ramp score - $100 donated by SPR Machine, Inc.

Comment

I'm working to get a group of us Northerners to come down. I plan on coming myself as long as the weathers good for cruisin' topless.
          1994 YJ, 4.0, 5 speed.

*2006 Dodge 2500 Cummins, 4x4 Auto,Quad cab, LongBed, Tekonsha Prodigy(Tow Rig)

Comment

Event is this Saturday. Looks like it's gonna be a hot day. Hope to see everyone there! Few things to fill you in on...

We've added a prize for best time on the Vehicle Balance Rack -- a $50 gift certificate to 4WD Hardware.

Also 96Rock is sending Andy the promo guy to come out and play music for us from 1:30 to 3p. He'll also have some giveaways.

The following vendors will have booths at the event, so come by to talk to them and show your support ... Armstrong Automotive, Drew's Offroad, OXBrands, Sunfire Offroad, XS Sports Drinks.

If it gets too hot for you, you can take a turn in the Dunk Booth. Great way to show your support for One Way Farm as well as cool off from the 90 degree day!!

For those who have not been to Barn n Bunk: The event will take place in a grass field (technically I believe a hay field, but close enough) and there isn't any shade. Be sure to bring chairs and sunscreen. They have a building with a farm market in it and a second building that has a small deli selling ice cream and sandwiches. There will be room available for trailer parking, if needed.
            Last edited by tjjeepjeep; 07-30-2008, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Pictures

Here's my pic's from the show. Had a great time and was nice to meet some of ya

All Pic's here: 2 Total Pages

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k5...CORE%208-2-08/

Starter's :

06 TJ, 8.8 Aussied, 4.88's and 35" KM2's

Comment

We had a great time..Here's our pic's

And the rest are here
                http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s.../Benefit%2008/
                I got a jeep

Comment

Great event! Glad I got to meet some of you guys. Look forward to the next one.

How much money was raised for the kids?

I reconize this Jeep :)

AARON
                  Last edited by MrShoeBoy; 08-02-2008, 08:47 PM.
                  91 MJ Under construction

Comment

was a good time, lots of rigs there... hats off and a beer to the organizers of the event!

Comment

looks like it was a good time, who has the black YJ? that thing is badass!
                      zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

I've uploaded the pics into the gallery so they'll shuffle through and appear as random images.

http://www.cincyoffroad.com/gallery/...p?c=57&userid=

Non members or lurkers, let me know if you have a bunch that you want posted; I can either grab them off photobucket or we can figure out how I can get a CD from you.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                          I've uploaded the pics into the gallery so they'll shuffle through and appear as random images.

http://www.cincyoffroad.com/gallery/...p?c=57&userid=

Non members or lurkers, let me know if you have a bunch that you want posted; I can either grab them off photobucket or we can figure out how I can get a CD from you.

Nice pics.
                          Wish I could of made it.

Comment

I beleive that would be Truggy's new ride
                            88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

My pics from the benefit

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/a...tions/benefit/
                              86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Working...
                              X