Plasma tips ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plasma tips ??

Were is the best place to buy umm ? T.S.C. sell um ? are they all universal I have a Thermaldynamics Cut Master 81 and I killed the tip the other day Gas is to pricey to be driving around looking blindly.

your best prices will come online, if you can wait for them. search google for the model of your machine.

wright brothers carries thermal dynamics stuff i know. if they don't, they can tell you where to find them.

Comment

Valley in hamilton may have them. Give em a call!
      sigpic

Comment

TSC wont have em, check the yellow pages for welding supply shops, they may carry them or would know where would.

Comment

Harris Welding im Monroe should have them,or can get them.They are behind Froggy Blues incase you didn't know;)

Comment

Well as luck would have it my machine is an odd ball and Harris doesn't have the tips ( they have every other tip know in the free world ) but they are trying to help out. I had to call and give every number I could find on the machine to them and they are calling Thermodyne for me , so hopefully by Friday I'll be cut'n steel again

Comment

Try F & M Mafco over in Harrison. They might have what you need.
              88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

I looked some welding places up your way Sarge.

Airgas North Central
                513-424-0953
                2500 Yankee Rd, Middletown, OH 45044

Weiler Welding Co Inc
                513-874-9353
                3225 Profit Dr, Fairfield, OH 45014

Valley National Gases Inc
                513-863-3946
                2881 Tylersville Rd, Indian Springs, OH 45015

Those places should have them, unless you have that oddball of a machine.

Comment

found them on line ... thanks all

Comment

Working...
                  X