Benefit update & plea for help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefit update & plea for help!

Hi everyone!! Wanted to give you a quick update on where we are with planning:

The benefit is coming together, which is good considering we have 11 days til it's a reality. I'm excited as it is shaping up to be a wonderful time! Right now we have commitments from our sponsors/vendors for around $1,800 in donations/raffle prizes!! This is an awesome show of support from our friends.

While this is great news, we are still needing assistance. We are looking for some items to be used as raffle prizes. So how about helping us out? Talk to your contacts and get some items lined up. We'll put their logo or name on a sponsor board at the event. In addition, we're looking for volunteers to help out during the day at the various events throughout the day. Anyone is welcome to help out; official member or not! If you're interested let us know.
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Myself and most other TS members are going to be there to help out, let us know what we need to do.
    Do you have a list of posistions/jobs that need to be covered?
    '99 TJ
    Terrain Stompers Jeep Club

Comment

who is the contact to try and get stuff lined up?

My brother is a carpet cleaner I He will probably give a free cleaning as a prize
      Last edited by SixFtUnd; 07-23-2008, 07:26 PM.
      86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Working...
      X