Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTI ramp transport for Benefit Show

Hey All-

I don't know when i will be able to get up to the event. It may in fact be very late in the day that i make it there. The RTI ramp still lives at my shop. (pater was supposed to take it last year, but he sucks obviously). This thing belongs to the club, so whoever wants to take possession of it and have ownership of it is more than welcome.

Aside from that, it needs to get to the show that morning early for setup, and I obviously can't do that as i just stated above. So, i need a volunteer to come down some time this week sometime and pick it up. It can be hauled in a pickup truck bed easily, or on a trailer. It does have wheels and tires, but they are not for towing, just for moving around the yard (is what i'm told). The bearings aren't speed and road worthy.

So, who wants to be the savior of the show and come get this ramp this week and take it to the show on saturday morning? (please talk to lisa or jfiscus about what time it is needed there.)

If it could arrive around 9am or 9:30am, that would work.

I'd offer to get it, but won't fit in the Jeep.
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

If you think that the two of us can load it on the 8'x8' flatbed without additional help, then I'll come down and grab it at some point this week... (keep in mind that the flatbed is about belly-button high on me)

If it would be too much of a pain to load/unload, just roll it up on the trailer down there and I'll pick it up that morning. It's easy enough to roll around...
      brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
      Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

I can probably load it in the back of my bronco ( with the top off ) or I can help load if you need help let me know
        86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Originally posted by KargoMaster View Post
          If you think that the two of us can load it on the 8'x8' flatbed without additional help, then I'll come down and grab it at some point this week... (keep in mind that the flatbed is about belly-button high on me)

If it would be too much of a pain to load/unload, just roll it up on the trailer down there and I'll pick it up that morning. It's easy enough to roll around...
          would be no problem getting it on your flatbed brad... about the same as loading it into a pickup. Easier actually, due to not having bed sides. When you want to come down?

Comment

Brad...hmm name is familar.

kidding...kind of. Thanks for the assist in getting this to the show.
            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

brad coming down tomorrow night to pick up rti ramp... yeah brad!

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post

My apologies for my tardiness...

You're gonna be in the dunk booth, right?

brad

Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post

Originally posted by KargoMaster View Post
                  My apologies for my tardiness...

You're gonna be in the dunk booth, right?

no habla dunk booth

Comment

żUsted va a estar en la cabina del dunk, la derecha?
                    brad

Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

I should learn to speak mexican one of these days! If only I payed attention in spanish class!
                      sigpic

Comment

I know understanding Mexican is hard but what she was saying is that she is not going to be wearing a see through T-shirt on the dunk tank even though it is for a good cause!:(

no mojó camisa T

Adoro molestar los hombres del centro

JK
                        Last edited by JET455; 07-31-2008, 09:59 AM.

if i am not currently offending you, i will be shortly.

Comment

mexican is not a language, they speak spanish there... just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                            mexican is not a language, they speak spanish there... just sayin.

Really thanks for that info! What ever they speak they all speak english on payday!:p

if i am not currently offending you, i will be shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by JET455 View Post
                              I know understanding Mexican is hard but what she was saying is that she is not going to be wearing a see through T-shirt on the dunk tank even though it is for a good cause!:(

no mojó camisa T

Adoro molestar los hombres del centro

JK
                              CORE tshirts are grey this year...not white.

Comment

Working...
                              X