R/C Crawlers at benifit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R/C Crawlers at benifit

I will have some R/C crawler obstacles for climbing during the event so bring your remote control crawlers to have some fun at the event this weekend!
    sigpic

Awesome!!! I'll bring mine..
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Even the nylint?? Or is this for gas powered only??

Comment

Yup...mine isn't gas powered.
        I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

mine might not be a rock crawler but i just got more fuel and i'm going to run it anyway.
          2006 Chevy Tahoe Z71
          2010 Harley Street Glide

Comment

Tom ( B-n-B ) has a RC pull'n tractor that runs a chain saw motor , he will have it out for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
              I will have some R/C crawler obstacles for climbing during the event so bring your remote control crawlers to have some fun at the event this weekend!
              So.... This is what you replaced the Truggy with ?
              For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
                So.... This is what you replaced the Truggy with ?
                New replacement for truggy will be there. You will just have to come on by and see!
                sigpic

Comment

i can't make it, have a family reunion, pm me what ya got. i promise i won't let it slip.
                  zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Working...
                  X