New Guy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy...

Hi, my name is Dan and I stumbled on this site a few months ago and finally decided to join. I just picked up an '88 XJ 4door about a month ago, 4.0/AW4/NP231/D30/35. Its all stock and honestly everything works as it should, runs and drives great, been driving it to work for a few weeks now. Not bad for 800 bucks. Just thought i'd introduce myself.

Dan

Nice to meet ya! Any plans on modifying the jeep to wheel in the future?
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome welcome, Dan!! Looking forward to seeing you on the trail.
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
        Nice to meet ya! Any plans on modifying the jeep to wheel in the future?

Yeah, i'm planning on a small lift and 31's, some armor, and good recovery points, maybe a winch and locker(s) in the future

But for the time being, the XJ is my daily as my truck is on the PUP list with a bad fuel pump(again)

I really like the Cherokees, they are pretty versatile and with the 4 door i can pack people in there. The other day we took it to my camp on the whitewater with 4 tubes and a kayak on the roof, 4 big guys and 2 big coolers. There is some pretty rough terrain getting down to the river and the 20 year old XJ did fine.

Comment

Working...
        X