Please check out this video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please check out this video

This man says what i try to say to people as well. There is serious issue in this country right now... and we are losing some serious ground in a hurry.

I am changing the way i do a lot of things lately, and not falling victim to this diversity that is running us into the ground...

If you like America so much that you will leave your country to come here, then stop trying to make it more like the country you just left...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk

[yt]pKFKGrmsBDk[/yt]

That dude for president!
    sigpic

Comment

Wilson???

Comment

I get all angry about this kind of ****, and wish there was something more i could do...

Comment

he would get shot his first week in office,,,, but I do think this is what people need to do.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
            I get all angry about this kind of ****, and wish there was something more i could do...
            Have you called, wrote or emailed your Congressman/ Senator ?
            For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
              Have you called, wrote or emailed your Congressman/ Senator ?
              guilty as charged, no i haven't. i always feel like that won't do any good... but i'm gonna start doing it now for sure.

would love to form or be part of some sort of organization with these goals i mind... does one exist?

Comment

Didn't watch it all but, within the first 2 minutes
                the guy allready blowed holes in the Democratic and the Republican parties..........

How to form a party that believes in these issues wouldn't be as hard as getting the financial backing so these beliefs could be heard by the voters.....
                For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

lets start a party
                  sigpic

Comment

The problem is that all the "big money" is already in the existing parties, & your new party would probably "disappear" quickly...

I do like the way this man talks though, great points.

Comment

Originally posted by jfiscus View Post
                      The problem is that all the "big money" is already in the existing parties, & your new party would probably "disappear" quickly...

I do like the way this man talks though, great points.
                      Yes like every other party that already exists besides Rep and Dem.

Comment

Originally posted by jfiscus View Post
                        Wilson???

Hey, that guy sounds like some kinda right wing nut job. I didn't listen to the whole thing. Does he pull out a white sheet and put it over his head before the end of that video? I expected **** Chaney to pop up from behind him revealed as the voice.

Just kidding, folks, you have to have a sense of humor about this stuff or end up in the clock tower with an AK47. I have a 6x8 foot American Flag in my living room. I gave more money to the Swift Boat Veterans in 2004 than I spent on my wife and kids for Christmas.

There are forces in this Country that despise America. And they aren't the terrorists. They are the American Left. We can end up as a second class country like France or Spain or we can continue along teh glorious freedom loving path that God has put us on. That video shows the clear choice.

My$02.
                        Unimog 406
                        XJ with a bunch of stuff put on by somebody else

Comment

The problem is the silent majority has lost hope.It doesn't matter how many agree with him if they all just stand by and do nothing.I'm going to try to call that number once a day,and I'm going to post this in every other forum I'm on.If everyone here that agrees does this and everyone that see's their posts does it too,maybe it'll get somewhere.Or we can all sit around talking sh!t about how we'd do things different if we could...

Comment

Is there a group i can join that has these same beliefs? What can i do besides write and call these numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                              Is there a group i can join that has these same beliefs? What can i do besides write and call these numbers?
                              I would say that the most intellectual approach to these matters can be found at the Heritage Foundation.

http://www.heritage.org/

But the day to day discussion of the issues in the video is included in the larger realm of conservative issues discussed on Free Republic. Started by an everyday patriotic guy, FR is the best source for conservative news and discussion in the Net.

http://www.freerepublic.com/home.htm
                              Unimog 406
                              XJ with a bunch of stuff put on by somebody else

Comment

Working...
                              X