where to get crawl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to get crawl?

ok, i know, i really need to subscribe, but if a fella was wanting to pick one up local, where might he find one? i raid all the auto zones twice a week, but i may as well be speaking french to them when i ask for it.
    i work all through nky and cincy, have yet to find one, even when crawls site tells me theres a new one out. any other place to find them? it is by far the coolest mag out there. please help an offroad junkie. rob
    my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

I've seen it at Kroger , they have very good magazine selection.

I'd love to read it some day , once they quit filling it with Jeeps..

Comment

Books & Co. here in Kettering has them so might try a book store in your area.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
        ok, i know, i really need to subscribe, but if a fella was wanting to pick one up local, where might he find one? . rob
        the last thing you want to do is subscribe if you are actually wanting to get it.
        zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Try some auto zones.
          sigpic

Comment

Down here Advance Auto has them.
            www.roarkfabrication.com

Comment

still haven't got my subscription copy......naturally.

Comment

crawl sucks

Originally posted by mckeddie View Post
                still haven't got my subscription copy......naturally.
                i subscribed like 4 or 6 months ago myself. come 2 think about that ****, im gona call and ***** cuz they r the most expenisve mag by far and im not even getin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpicI EAT BURRITOS ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills49 View Post
                  i subscribed like 4 or 6 months ago myself. come 2 think about that ****, im gona call and ***** cuz they r the most expenisve mag by far and im not even getin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  won't do any good

Comment

Post up on Pirate to see if that will motivate them

Comment

I get mine same time every other month no troubles, It is a great mag, took 3 months before i got my first copy though
                      SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

i went to, or called Every auto zone in cincinnati. Yes, every one in the phone book! talked to managers in most cases. all but 2 told me they never heard of it, that the mags they get are not chosen by them , can not get whats requested. - "They send whatever they send". the other 2 said they always have people asking for the mag,have seen it in the store, but not in a while. anyone here get on pirate with some clout ? i have yet to see it at any other bookstores.
                        my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Got CRAWL at books a million once and they too seem to carry it here and there. I may have to look into selling mine after I read it.
                          sigpic

Comment

i have received my copy every other month, religiously for over 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                            X