• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Core guy pole krawling????

Check it out. FUNNY.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J-BY1QlJzY

That was great! LOL!!!!

I was not sure if he would be able to make it up that durn pole but he did by golly!
    Last edited by 94Dodge Truggy; 09-26-2008, 12:51 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

now thats funny
      I got a jeep

Comment

That just doesn't get old...sweet metal basket...funny stuff
        I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

very nice.

Comment

Oh the fun times had by me unfortunatly there is more where that came from involving snow piles and my last day after 18 years of imployment. Eric is a very funny camera guy.
            One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

This is one of my favs of his...but it may be a location joke ... that and knowing flying joe...

[yt]pVkw0q1dG-g[/yt]
              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Wow and I thought musical theater is gay! Its got nothing on big scary pole krawlin trucks Very nice

AARON
                91 MJ Under construction

Comment

hahahaha , I just blew beer on the screen !!!! , the thing that bothers me is that almost 1800 people have watched a video named " Pole Crawl'n " WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scott do we need to talk !!!! Oh wait ........ Just forget it ...... I don't think I want to talk !!!!
                  Last edited by sarge; 09-28-2008, 10:16 PM.

Comment

just another local celebrity trying to make it in the big bad city! No autographs please may make his head swell. lol.

Comment

Looked this up again today. Wanted a good laugh. Unfortunatly it has been removed by user :(
                      91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X