Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freight Question?

Who's shipped what and where?

I've got a guy in Texas that wants my TH400/205 combo bad... he seems to be fine with paying for delivery ...he says he will pay through paypal and assume all costs.

Whats the cheapest way to get a palletized 450 lb. trans/T-case to Texas?

Forward Air,Yellow or ?

Jeff

I had good luck with forward air on price but is a PITA to do. You have to take to them near the airport they will not give you a price until they get the weight. They used to not take cash or credit etc... so I had to go get a postal money order for them etc.. there is a 24/7 post office or near the airport.

I stopped shipping large items!:mad:

if i am not currently offending you, i will be shortly.

Comment

Let him set up shipping...or you'll be responcible if he doesn't pay
      I got a jeep

Comment

Originally posted by drmeece View Post
        Let him set up shipping...or you'll be responcible if he doesn't pay
        agreed.

Comment

I ship materials worldwide on a daily basis. As Drmeece said let him setup shipping and assume all responsibuilties. Forward air will probably be your best bet unless you have access to a commercial freight account. If there is any evidence of oil or greese on the shipment, FI has been know to refuse it.

Good luck

Comment

x2 on bear chows comment. i shipped a ps pump to north carolina.I flushed it, triple wrapped it, double boxed it, somehow it leaked, and failed their litmus paper test, came back as hazmat.
            my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

I'd recommend using USF Holland. They have a cross dock in the Tri County area. My dad has used them to ship heavy, bulky farm equipment parts all over the country.

Comment

Working...
              X