Hello NEW HERE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello NEW HERE!!

Hello everyone my name is Josh, I live in west chester and am trying to get into the 4x4 scene. I have been searching the past 5 months for a jeep to fix up and have fun with. Scott actually told me about this forum last night when I was looking at his jeep he has for sale (nice cheap jeep- just no title). Let me know if anyone has anything for sale that I could possibly have fun with off raod. Thanks

Originally posted by sickws6 View Post
    Hello everyone my name is Josh, I live in west chester and am trying to get into the 4x4 scene. I have been searching the past 5 months for a jeep to fix up and have fun with. Scott actually told me about this forum last night when I was looking at his jeep he has for sale (nice cheap jeep- just no title). Let me know if anyone has anything for sale that I could possibly have fun with off raod. Thanks
    are you able to build or do you want to get something allready done and welcome to the site
    One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Flxratd View Post
      are you able to build or do you want to get something allready done and welcome to the site
      Something cheap to build! thats half the fun!

Comment

Welcome from Middletown.
        Xjs are always a cheap alternative, can find em cheap anyday on craigslist.

Comment

Welcome to the site!
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Josh! Welcome to CORE!
            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

welcome from one Josh to another
              if you can't fit it....FORCE IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

welcome
                I'm to poor to get out much :)
                But hope to see you at a meeting or Haspin sometime
                86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Working...
                X