newbe to the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbe to the site

Hi everyone, Garry here. I live in Pleasant Run Farms just south of Fairfeild. I've been reading some of the post and it sounds like a fun bunch people here. If anyone reads this soon, I'm looking for a stock leaf pack for my XJ. I broke one of the main leafs at the front eye. not ready to put a lift kit in just yet and I'm trying to get ready for an outting on the 22nd. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Romans 7-8

Hey Garry! It's Lisa. Welcome welcome!
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Welcome to the site!
      If you need XJ upgrade ideas get ahold of me, I've done it all it seems.

Sorry, I can't help ya with spare leaf springs right now though.

What are your future plans lift-wise?

Comment

Welcome to CORE! You live nearby to where we have our meetings and close to where I live.
        sigpic

Comment

future plans are MILD 3" LIFT AND TO RUN 31X10.5X15 TIRES. As of right now, this is my second vehicle not a daily driver but needs to be streetable and somewhat dependable. Thats half the fun though, wrench-n on it after ya break it having fun wheeling. Got a lot of things I want to do but time and money, you know how it goes. One thing that I did already, because I had the material laying around, was rocker gaurds. I'll post a pic later. They turned out nice but a little too heavy, oh well.
          Romans 7-8

Comment

welcome to core
            86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Welcome

Comment

your in luck ! I just happen to have one leaf pack . I'm in Trenton

give me call 678-6886 I work midnights so either call late at night or after about 2:30 pm

Sarge

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                  Welcome to CORE! .................................................. ...... we have our meetings close to where I live.
                  how convenient is that. I would like to file a grievance...
                  For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Man those meeting sure were nice when they were in Highland Heights........
                    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

OK Sarge, I'll try to give you a call Monday afternoon:)
                      Romans 7-8

Comment

Working...
                      X