Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hello All,

I am sure some of you noticed me lurking the forums here and there lately. I am very new to this so I kind of wanted to lay back and see what it is all about. So anyway, my name is Josh from Greenville, OH. I drive a 08 FJ Cruiser at the moment that will not be off road until it is paid for at least. Once I get myself through school and financially capable I think I will turn it around, right now it is my daily drive and a firefighter traffic response vehicle.

Basically I was just wanting to introduce myself and mention this group seems to have a lot of amazing people in it, and the charity events are a great touch. Hopefully soon I might get something together and try to join you all on a weekend. I am going to try to get out with a friend of mine and see what is needed/required to get going. I am sure at first it isn't pretty but I'm sure there is a lot to learn on the way.

Not to write a novel or anything, just wanted to make an introduction and say I look foward to meeting you all in the near future.

-Josh

Hey Josh! Welcome. Checking out different websites and riding along with someone on trails are great ways to learn. Everyone is different, so finding what you want to do within the sport is part of the journey (and fun).

CORE will be doing more stuff in 2009, so I look forward to seeing you at one of our events!!
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

CORE will be doing more stuff in 2009, so I look forward to seeing you at one of our events!![/QUOTE]

We are? I am tired! Need rest!

Nice to meet ya Josh! Come with us on a trail run or maybe we will see ya at a meeting.
      sigpic

Comment

welcome
        I'M new myself
        not hard core just a stock bronco except for front bumper and hacked out the wheal wells
        if you want to tag along sometime when I go to Haspen you would be more than welcome
        86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Beach View Post
          I'M new myself
          So when are you gonna stop playing that card, Danny? Been almost a year or so, hasn't it?

Welcome Josh! We passed a whole crew (20 or so!?!?) of new FJ's at Harlan a few weeks ago... Many looked pretty stock. (I'm not saying that you're ready to hit the trails, I would agree that easing into this hobby is the right way to do it, just wanted to let you know that the platform that you've chosen has seen the trails.)
          brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
          Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X