Howdy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy!

Just thought I'd say hello. I have a buggy I call the purple people eater (PPE) that I try my best to break every other weekend. The reason why not every weekend? I'm usually sucessfull in my task and spend a weekend fixing it. Here's a short clip of a recent roll in slow motion.

Very cool!!! Welcome welcome! Look forward to seeing you on a run or at a meeting.
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

WELCOME! I have seen this buggy in action before I believe!
      sigpic

Comment

I go to most of the events in Harlan. You guys every ride there? If anyone in your group is really hard core, then you should check out chinquipin in Sneedeville TN. That's where this roll happened. It's by far the best place around, but it's private land and only open once a month.

Comment

Originally posted by gubni View Post
          I go to most of the events in Harlan. You guys every ride there? If anyone in your group is really hard core, then you should check out chinquipin in Sneedeville TN. That's where this roll happened. It's by far the best place around, but it's private land and only open once a month.
          Definitely interested in checking it out! When is the next open ride?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
            Definitely interested in checking it out! When is the next open ride?

Next weekend 29-30th. Primitave camping is free along with admission.

Rollcage and seatbelts required.

You'd be silly to try it without two lockers.

It's about 2 miles of rock by a grass field. No trails, just obsticles and if you break something just coast down to the field and load up. WeRock and XRRA competitors use it for practice.

http://www.chinquipinoffroad.com/

Comment

Next weekend 29-30th. Primitave camping is free along with admission.

Rollcage and seatbelts required.

You'd be silly to try it without two lockers.

It's about 2 miles of rock by a grass field. No trails, just obsticles and if you break something just coast down to the field and load up. WeRock and XRRA competitors use it for practice.

http://www.chinquipinoffroad.com/
              Is this throttle down rock climbing, rock crawling or?
              sigpic

Comment

Only crazy people like me do the throttle down impossible objects. 97% of it is crawling. You get to pick which rocks you want to try.

Here's a video I found on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqgEpEojbdw

Comment

Only crazy people
                  Truggy falls into that class....
                  I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Gubni how far is that from windrock? I'm going to be riding windrock next weekend, and thought about heading over there for one day if its not far. I've been wanting to check it out sometime anyway.
                    UGLY OFFROAD

Comment

By the way purple people eater, nice pics. in CRAWL magazine!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X