2009 CORE Wheeling Schedule!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 CORE Wheeling Schedule!

Hey all, the CORE elected officials are meeting this weekend to discuss 2009's scheduled monthly trail rides. Post up if any of you have a new spot to check out or good dates or even any helpful ideas for the planning of the 09 season! I am looking forward to another fun year of wheeling with everyone! Thanks, Scott
    sigpic

I would recommend Redbird in Indiana. I can put you in contact with a good guide. I would suggest trying to go during a dryer time of year. I hope to catch up with you guys or a ride or two this coming year.
    1994 YJ, 4.0, 5 speed.

*2006 Dodge 2500 Cummins, 4x4 Auto,Quad cab, LongBed, Tekonsha Prodigy(Tow Rig)

Comment

Harlan.
      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Originally posted by JeepHD View Post
        I would recommend Redbird in Indiana. I can put you in contact with a good guide. I would suggest trying to go during a dryer time of year. I hope to catch up with you guys or a ride or two this coming year.
        Redbird is definitely one I'd been thinking about. Wondered about timing of it. I'm hitting you with a PM to spare everyone else the back and forth.
        I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

When will your schedule be released?
          1994 YJ, 4.0, 5 speed.

Comment

It will be released at the meeting on Jan 5th and posted online shortly thereafter.
            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Would you consider putting the Jeep Rally for Life on your schedule for May 2nd. It would be a good place to promote your benefit as well! This will be the third year and we had well over 100 jeeps last year.

www.jeeprallyforlife.com

Thanks
              1994 YJ, 4.0, 5 speed.

Comment

Working...
              X