anyone get new issue of crawl lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone get new issue of crawl lately?

havent got one since white eb cover truck. heard rumors on pirate that theyve been having internal problems. am i the only one with these delivery problems??
    my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

I bought one at Krogers in Monroe yesterday.The cover has a HUGE green Jeep on 49s backed up a ledge/wall, with a few guys standing around a fire, and the CRAWL logo has changed too.

Comment

Actually been getting them regularly. Green Jeep was the last I got, maybe a month ago.
      1994 YJ, 4.0, 5 speed.

*2006 Dodge 2500 Cummins, 4x4 Auto,Quad cab, LongBed, Tekonsha Prodigy(Tow Rig)

Comment

better enjoy them........
        http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=734107
        http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=734803
        For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Crawl Mag

I got mine with the huge green jeep & a cool fabrication tool catalog to
          sigpic

Comment

i get them regularly without fail... the latest has their newer look on the cover etc.

don't worry fab, it will continue.

Comment

I not worry, I can't afford them.....
              For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Got mine last month. Green jeep
                sigpic

Comment

so i called and then emailed about my subscription. says it hasent been processed yet. i had sent it in right around the time i posted up about where to find it locally. 2-3 months ago.
                  anyway, i was able to find it at barne/nobles today. took off work early, told the wife she can shop till late. if anyone needs me,ill be under my blankets with a flashlight, hee hee hee!
                  my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
                    so i called and then emailed about my subscription. says it hasent been processed yet. i had sent it in right around the time i posted up about where to find it locally. 2-3 months ago.
                    anyway, i was able to find it at barne/nobles today. took off work early, told the wife she can shop till late. if anyone needs me,ill be under my blankets with a flashlight, hee hee hee!
                    It has taken some people 6 months before their subscription has started up but all have eventually been taken care of that I know.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X