Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice

lots of it
    Gutters are full of it, Hope they don't rip off the house.
    Satelite isn't working, am sure it is a ice issue also...
    Should be an interesting day.
    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Yes it will,everyone be careful. I might have to get the Polaris out

Comment

This is going to be a beautiful day! Tjjeepjeep best stay indoors today!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
        This is going to be a beautiful day! Tjjeepjeep best stay indoors today!
        Yea I'm running low on cars...;)
        I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

If you are watching Channel 5, that telephone pole in the cab is directly in front of my building on Sycamore Street. No power, no phone, no cable.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/18582439/detail.html
          Last edited by wilson1010; 01-28-2009, 08:44 AM.
          Unimog 406
          XJ with a bunch of stuff put on by somebody else

Comment

Crazy...

So what's everyone doing since it's icky out? (keep it G rated please :))
            I'm in my PJs on my laptop dialed into work. (saves me from burning a vacation day)
            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

I drove to work. No problems here, yet. The wife did come down sick though.
              1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
              FJ 40 axles (4.10)
              5.14 tcase
              36" TSL SX

Comment

It is awesome out! I am calling the shop off at noon and going out wheeling again! I want 2 feet!
                sigpic

Comment

It was a great drive to work today. 177 from oxford to hamilton was a barren blanket of snow.

With two facilities we, I decided not to tempt fate by driving the forklift between them (large outdoor forklift). Well production whined, management whined and I caved in.

I'll tell you what a 4000lb jeep can't budge a 20000lb forklift not even redlining it.

It's an outdoor lift, it'll be there in spring. I told production if they really, really , really needed something. They can send their own guys to hand carry them. That was hour ago, I should have used one more really to get my point across.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Chow View Post
                    It was a great drive to work today. 177 from oxford to hamilton was a barren blanket of snow.

With two facilities we, I decided not to tempt fate by driving the forklift between them (large outdoor forklift). Well production whined, management whined and I caved in.

I'll tell you what a 4000lb jeep can't budge a 20000lb forklift not even redlining it.

It's an outdoor lift, it'll be there in spring. I told production if they really, really , really needed something. They can send their own guys to hand carry them. That was hour ago, I should have used one more really to get my point across.

Paul
                    I can get it out if you need any help. $60.00 hr.!
                    sigpic

Comment

I drove from Price Hill to Indian hill then desided to call my boss and have him call the house were woking on come to find out they had no power
                      So back home I came
                      Took the round about way home so I could play for a while
                      I did about get stuck once on a little un touched dead end street
                      86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                        It is awesome out! I am calling the shop off at noon and going out wheeling again! I want 2 feet!
                        he wants two feet and ten toes hahahaha i tried calling you for some urban wheeling but no reply :( feel the love
                        One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

I did some Urban Wheeling in the "Elephant" (as Butch calls it... I call it "Zippy", my awd Honda Element..)
                          He does pretty good, for what he is....

Slalom course of stuck big rigs on 75 this morning was a blast...
                          Until there were two stuck on (and blocking entirely) my exit... :mad:

We were doing this yesterday morning, and came home last night to find the worst driving conditions of the 475 mile trip within I-275. :confused:

She's four, and yes, it's the best way to get around... just kidding.

Been over a decade since I haven't had a snowboard on my feet, I still hate the ski boots.
                          brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                          Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flxratd View Post
                            he wants two feet and ten toes hahahaha i tried calling you for some urban wheeling but no reply :( feel the love
                            No message? Lets go!
                            sigpic

Comment

My parents live in New Richmond on 132. Their power went out the other day. It came back on for 5 minutes, until they heard a big SNAP, a tree branch took out a powerline, cable line, and hit the house, ripping off the gutters. Nice.

Ice sucks. I broke 2 ice scrapers, both the mirrors on my 88 4Runner, killed the battery on my 88, and the electric fan was frozen on the 88 as well. Oh and I had to dig the wife's van out of the driveway twice, and blew a wiper fuse.
                              88 4Runner, 350 V8 swap in progress

http://staff.4x4wire.com/adamf

Comment

Working...
                              X