Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
    Where are all the cars?
    Hey! I can almost see my sister's house from there!

That's where they blew the natural gas line two weeks ago, isn't it?

Robert
    DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
      That's where they blew the natural gas line two weeks ago, isn't it?
      Yup my bedroom is on the front (almost directly across from where the pipe is), so when it blew (at 5:07a)...i damn near peed myself. ;)
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
        Yup my bedroom is on the front (almost directly across from where the pipe is), so when it blew (at 5:07a)...i damn near peed myself. ;)
        :confused: :confused:

Comment

We lucked out and got very little ice where I live (just Northwest of Columbus), but did wind up with 13" of snow. We got about 1-2" of snow, a little ice, then the rest was all snow. On the driveway and cars I shovelled/swept about 8" of snow off of them then had to break up the crust of icy snow to get the rest of it off.

Sure do miss living where I grew up out in the country. I knew all of the farmers and landowners and basically had free roam of driving in the snow. Now I'm down to running around the unplowed streets.

My work was closed for the 3rd time in the last 10 years, and it took 4wd in my truck (fullsize truck with 33" BFG AT's) to get out of my downhill facing driveway to the street.

Speaking of which, I need to get a picture of the crazy side mount snowplow we made here at work to clear our test track that had 30 degree banked curves.

Comment

Hmmmm no pics but I think I broke my truck pulling a work truck out. The idiot behind the wheel drive right into a huge pile of snow that a city plow piled up but I had to pull him through it, couldnt pull him back. After I got him out, it was stuck in 4 low and felt like it had a severly bent axle or rim. Oh well it was still a lot of fun.

:confused: :confused: I got it out of 4 low and now it shifts in and out fine and drives fine.:confused:
            91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Hay... You fixed it..
              For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
                Hay... You fixed it..
                Yea I guess I did
                91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Yeah, I had to pull a semi out of a stuck. His trailer had slid into a ditch.

My ABS Hated me for that. It took a couple of key cycles before it decided it was ok.
                  1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
                  FJ 40 axles (4.10)
                  5.14 tcase
                  36" TSL SX

Comment

This is around 1030 am on Wednesday at Tylersville Road. I called in and was told I had to open the store regular time only to get there and be called off an hour later.

Comment

as i told the wife not "STUCK" just temporarily without traction!!!
                      94 yj 4.0 HO
                      header
                      cold air
                      stock drive line (for now )

Comment

as i told the wife not "STUCK" just temporarily without traction!!!
                        94 yj 4.0 HO
                        header
                        cold air
                        stock drive line (for now )

Comment

Working...
                        X