Meeting on March 2, 09, Location Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting on March 2, 09, Location Change

The Monthly Meeting on Monday March 2, 2009, will be held at Rib City located in Jungle Jim's Plaza on Route 4 in Fairfield, Ohio. (Just north of the intersection of Route 4 and Gilmore.) Come join us for our regular meeting at a new location. Meeting will start at 7pm. Then we'll adjourn to the parking lot for the remaining. If you have any questions, please PM me.

Here is a link to their menu Rib City Menu

Their website: Rib City Website
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

that menu looks mighty tasty.

Comment

I told George I was going to come to the next meeting for the Turky samich and Guinness at the Tavern... Guess I'll tough it out and eat ribs now

Comment

Originally posted by Nuts View Post
        I told George I was going to come to the next meeting for the Turky samich and Guinness at the Tavern... Guess I'll tough it out and eat ribs now
        That buggy runnin yet?
        sigpic

Comment

:( Nope, I've been dragging my feet since it got cold. But its close,probably only a weekend or 2 and it'll be ready to go. I figured I'd come to a meeting and possibly join the club,if you guys will have me, since I almost have a wheel-able rig again.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuts View Post
            :( Nope, I've been dragging my feet since it got cold. But its close,probably only a weekend or 2 and it'll be ready to go. I figured I'd come to a meeting and possibly join the club,if you guys will have me, since I almost have a wheel-able rig again.
            Come on and join then! I want to see how the buggy performs in WV terrain!
            sigpic

Comment

If only the meetings werent 45 min away.....................

Was nice when they were at Perkins.
              91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
                Yea I know...I believe I make that statement when we're leaving the parking lot at 9:30p and most will be home in 10 mins....
                I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post

Was nice when they were at Perkins.
                  I know how that one goes, but I try to make it to the TS meeting when I can.

Comment

So what do you have to do to join? And I will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by southern boy View Post
                      show up, like to wheel, and pay your money, we would like to have you show up
                      One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by southern boy View Post
                        There will be a couple of forms to fill out. Dues are $50 for first year; and $30 for returning members. You'll receive stickers and a Tshirt (once this year's are available). See you tomorrow night!!

Comment

Great turnout at the meeting last night! Best I have seen in a long time. The food was less expensive and tasted great! Looking forward to the next trail run this month and hope to see everyone there if at all possible!

(did george cause anyone else to loose their appetite? ;) )
                          sigpic

Comment

My dumbass slept through it! I sat down on the couch before it was time to leave, and woke up at 7:30! Ill try to make the next one.:o

Comment

AARRRGGG ! sorry guys and gals , I really planned on making this meeting ,I'm on seconds till April but had Monday night off but I had to go to the fine city of Brookville Ohio last night to by a nice little 99 GMC JImmy for the kid. Still planning on the trip at the end of the month . Hope we have a good turn out . See some of ya at the bridge .

Comment

Working...
                              X