Ok, I'm back.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I'm back.......

Ok, I know I showed up in october, then promptly fell off the map. But, I'm back. The stock 93 XJ I showed up to haspin with was returned to my sister, and I bought a 91 this month. It has a grill guard, safari rack, and 31" buckshots. Oh yeah, its a 5 speed too! No, the guy didn't lift it before he put the tires under it, and the transfer case drive chain needs changed, but it isn't too bad otherwise. Here is a pic (crappy cp pic)

Oh, and I do have the photos from haspin 10-4-08, but I couldn't upload them to the galleries (I guess a mod has to do that?). PM me if you want a copy of them (there are 278 high resolution photos) When is the next group outing??

i'm diggin the van...

Comment

Great! When are we wheeling?
      sigpic

Comment

Me likes the tractor...
        For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

yes, but tractors are no good for date rape. the van is money.

Comment

bet it still made ya look...
            For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

HAHA, yeah, that photo was taken out at a friends farm. Truggy, we can go anytime!

Comment

Working...
              X