505 in ohio?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
      505 in ohio?

Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by KargoMaster View Post
        What distance did your wheelbase end up... ??

Looks nice...

111"
        S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

only faggots run 111", well fags and toyota guys... but what's the difference.

Comment

NICE. what do you call the guys that cant get there junk out of the garage???? some of us have trouble getting our wheeling fix on the internet!!! sorry carwash. left yourself wide open there. by they way, your shop rig is bad ass!
            ZUKI linked f/r 16v air shocks cut 39.5" tsl. exod. full hydro F/R. rear steer.

Comment

Originally posted by buckeyezuk View Post
              NICE. what do you call the guys that cant get there junk out of the garage???? some of us have trouble getting our wheeling fix on the internet!!! sorry carwash. left yourself wide open there. by they way, your shop rig is bad ass!
              Everyone knows its a jeep thing.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                only faggots run 111", well fags and toyota guys... but what's the difference.
                when was the last time you wheeled your own rig???? sorry i didnt respond sooner i was wheelin all weekend....didnt have time to get on the internet...

Comment

Jeep Guys! the most capable thing they have is there mouth! Thats a badass toyota that works well!

Comment

Jeep Guys=internet tough guys!!!

Comment

humpy, thank god you have everyone here to back you up.

and don't call me a jeep guy, don't call me any kind of guy. almost all rigs in stock form suck the balls. only reason i have a jeep grill is that i hate rigs that have no grill or front end at all and look like they got into a bar fight, and ate their own teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                        humpy, thank god you have everyone here to back you up.

and don't call me a jeep guy, don't call me any kind of guy. almost all rigs in stock form suck the balls. only reason i have a jeep grill is that i hate rigs that have no grill or front end at all and look like they got into a bar fight, and ate their own teeth.
                        its not a matter of backin me up....u targeted most people that actually wheel when you said somethin bout toyota guys....considering 99% of the hardcore wheelin around here is dont by yota/zuk people....the sheet metal on a rig determines what it is...i have yota sheet metal so obviously its a yota...you have jeep sheet metal so...well...guess that makes it a jeep.......

oh yeh and does my junk look even like it is remotely stock??? i dont think i have taken the motor mount bolts out yet if that makes it stock!!!!

Comment

christ man, it was all a joke... every bit of it. if anyone thought i was serious then yer retarded. i pointed out a wheelbase number and said it makes you gay. how can that be a serious claim? I've owned 2 toyotas, have seen all of you wheel your toyotas amazingly,etc... ****.

I'm the first to say nice build on every one of your crew's thread. there is amazing talent on the builds, and awesome wheeling to back it all up. was just stirring a pot. The joke was intended for you humpy, and rob and tinbeater. Everyone else can eat my sack.

My rig will be moving soon, i promise. Oh then maybe i can live up to everyone's expectations, if anyone has the patience to wheel with my slow moving ass.

Sorry if i offended you humpy, it was meant in jest. The stock comment wasn't directed towards you either. To everyone else, grow some freakin skin, and climb out of my ass. Guess i should have used a smiley, huh.

Comment

WOW! I see a variety of hardcore vehicles on here that wheel american and foreign. Carwash we are still friends right?
                            sigpic

Comment

i just found this ****in round on some old stuff and it made me wonder if carwash's jeep "lived up to everyone's expectations"

makes me laugh......

jeeps suck and now we all know hes still a jeep guy at heart cuz he sold his TTC winning tube buggy and bought a damn jeep lol
                              sigpicI EAT BURRITOS ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

damn...he musta pissed you off?? stories?? i kinda understand why carwash got rid of his buggy and bought another ride...seems he wants to spend time with his family and take them with him...at least thats what he said....cant knock a guy for that... nothin wrong with it...

Comment

Working...
                                X