Good press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GPER View Post
    Do they have these things as far away as possible?????? Thanks for the link Lisa.
    I was wondering that myself..I'm waiting and will call tomorrow, hope to get a 'live body'.
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
      I was wondering that myself..I'm waiting and will call tomorrow, hope to get a 'live body'.
      Lisa, you are a trooper and if you would please. Let them know that ALL the clubs are willing to help them in whatever ways we can.

Comment

Originally posted by GPER View Post
        Lisa, you are a trooper and if you would please. Let them know that ALL the clubs are willing to help them in whatever ways we can.
        Will do...
        I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Seen on the weather channel (22) a writeup of a push for ohio in new offroad trails also today!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JasonCJ7 View Post
            I think you may have misunderstood my statement, I also noted that we pack out more than we pack in; that we utilize established trails and do not disturb the woods or the wildlife. Not all of my comments were used...
            OK, I see. Its a shame they diddnt put the rest of it in there.
            88 4Runner, 350 V8 swap in progress

http://staff.4x4wire.com/adamf

Comment

maybe we will get lucky and get somewhere good close to home to go
              86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Here's a link on my club's site talking about the ODNR. Again, we also work closely with OMTA (Ohio Motorized Trails Association) which is the non-profit organization spear-heading the effor to get trails in Ohio. Hint, hint, hint...if you are interested in this then it would be worth it to maybe join OMTA either as a club and/or individually. All of the money goes to this type of work.

http://ohio4x4.fourwardmomentum.com/...6990#post66990

Comment

Thanks blazerbrad.

Comment

I'm just wondering if they think a rock crawling course is what we want and think about the expense of that. I would be happier then a hoot owl to have access to just some fire roads. I would be more then happy to help them maintain them also.

Comment

Originally posted by SixFtUnd View Post
                      maybe we will get lucky and get somewhere good close to home to go
                      Doubt it....everyone around here has the "not in my backyard" mentality.
                      88 4Runner, 350 V8 swap in progress

http://staff.4x4wire.com/adamf

Comment

Originally posted by 4RunnerAdam View Post
                        Doubt it....everyone around here has the "not in my backyard" mentality.
                        Not quite everybody: I'd just LOVE to have it my backyard!

But I know what you mean...

Robert
                        DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                        Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Yea when I was drag racing it was always hard keeping drag strips open and cheap for test and tune days. even if they where in the middle of no were and it was no loader than living by a highway it didn't matter.

Comment

you can put it in my backyard :)
                            86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Originally posted by 4RunnerAdam View Post
                              Maybe its just me, but I think you poorly chose your words

""The majority of what we do is climbing rocks, hillsides, mountains," he said Friday. "It's something that really provides an adrenaline rush.""

That makes it sound like all offroaders are just out to rip up the landscape simply for an adrenaline rush. This is exactly the stereotype the public has about offroad enthusiasts. And its a negative stereotype.

Myself and many of my friends find the greater joy of 4wheeling is to be out in the wild, with family and friends, enjoying the sights and sounds of nature. Respecting the landscape and the natural beauty of the outdoors. Not just "climbing mountains".

Is it just me? I sure hope not.
                              you're nitpicking

Comment

Working...
                              X