4Wheel & Offroad Ultimate Adventure in Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4Wheel & Offroad Ultimate Adventure in Ohio

Just an FYI, part of the 4 Wheel & Off-road magazines Ultimate Adventure was in Ohio this year (just a few days ago). I believe they also ventured into Pennsylvania and up into Michigan.

One of the guys in our club got to shuffle around the camera crew for a day. He's under the super-secret hush-hush command right now but will post his pictures and videos when he gets the go ahead.

I've always enjoyed reading about this in the magazine and have several of the DVD's, so I find it pretty neat they were on our home turf. The convoy even right through my hometown (I didn't hear about it until later but a couple others saw them).

wellsville?
    zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by mckeddie View Post
      wellsville?
      Nope. While Wellsville probably has the hardest and most technical obstacles in Ohio, they wouldn't ride there because some of the areas are "questionable" in regards to legality and the boundaries are rather hazy. Of course, it's basically a "pay to play" area....

They rode several tracts of private land in Eastern Ohio out towards the Zanesville area, then headed up to Michigan.

Comment

Copied the post on our club's board. Pictures of the Ultimate Adventure crew in Ohio.

I finally got the ok from the editors to share my photos and video since the magazine containing the info releases this month.

Petersons brought the Adventure to my home turf this year and I was able to hual camera crew around in my cherokee and the wife in our Liberty all day, here are the photos and videos I took.
        http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/f...enture%202009/

Last edited by blazerbrad; 08-28-2009, 07:55 AM.

Comment

doesn't work man.
          if you can't fit it....FORCE IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Fixed the link above:

Comment

Working...
            X