Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill be there what time??

Comment

whetever works i'll try and come out what time you thinking about starting ?
      86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Scott's place will be fine....It's acroos from Jungle Jims wright?????...What time???
        I got a jeep

Comment

I'm planning on being there around 6:30ish...so anytime after then there will be supplies there. If 7pm is easier to eat before hand, that works. I'll let Bob & Marilyn know, as well as Grubbi and Jamie.

Route 4 -- past Jungle Jims (Gilmore and Route 4), traffic light past JJims is Michael (pizza place can't remember which one on corner), turn right onto it. Pass some very nice motor homes on your left and a lovely trailer park on your right. Road takes a sharp left (magically is Donald there) and school busses on left (one of the schools I forget which one). Shop is third building on your left. 191 Donald Drive. Front looks like this Shop number is 939-3903 (someone will answer)
          Attached Files
          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Those bushes need watering and who cuts your lawn?
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks to everyone who came out to help and Scott for the shop. Damp night but we accomplished a lot. We will run through everything at the meeting, so hope to see everyone on Monday.

Once we finished work, some practiced for the benefit...
              Attached Files
              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                Those bushes need watering and who cuts your lawn?
                is that a plug for S.P.R lawn maint. i will take a free trial offer
                One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                  Thanks to everyone who came out to help and Scott for the shop. Damp night but we accomplished a lot. We will run through everything at the meeting, so hope to see everyone on Monday.

Once we finished work, some practiced for the benefit...
                  yeah and now the repairs begin. added 3/4" bigger tires and next thing you know i got the front end disassembled looking at a broken locker. these lesser versions of our bigger rigs are just as reallistic down to the carnage :( . oh well now it gets stronger so i can find the next weakest link
                  One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Working...
                  X