Economy got me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Economy got me

On Tuesday I was laid off from my job. I was told the company was struggling to stay afloat. So I was the one of 2 people laid off. Unfortunately my wife lost her job about a month ago.

Where is our president now!!!

Anyone know of any jobs out there keep me in mind PLEASE!!!

I have an Associates of Science with lab experience, CAD and Alibre design software experience, QA, light machining, great with computers.

Thanks All!!
    78 CJ-7, 350 V8, T-18a Tranny, Twin Stick Dana 300, Scout 44's, 4.27 Gears, 36" TSL's, Welded rear and Full Spool Front, Hi-Steer with GM Knuckles

ouch. will do.
    03 Frontier Crewy (yeah)
    85 Trooper lifted\caged and ragged top
    89 Trooper RS (really short) x2

www.nightcrawlers4x4.com
    www.testtubegraphics.com

Comment

I will keep an eye out but all the machining facilities that I talk to are slow right now. Obama will help :(
      sigpic

Comment

What's a QA...quality assurance?

I might PM you as we have several openings , aerospace R&D and repair...

Comment

Sorry to hear bout your layoff. Hang in there... Seems like things are starting to pickup.

Nick
          Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
          Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

They seem to all say it is picking up.

I was laid off in Feb and I found a 2 month contract wdoing Mechanical Design for a contactor of P&G. But haven't had a call back about continuing the project.

Don't want to steal your thunder, but if anyone knows of a Mechanical Engineer position open. I have a BSME and graduated in May of '08. SolidEdge, Pro E, ANSYS, Cosmos, and others.
            88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

QA is quality assurance, I was in charge of quality,safety, and purchasing at my recent position. I wrote and implemented internal procedures, trained employees, and maintained the company's quality system.
              78 CJ-7, 350 V8, T-18a Tranny, Twin Stick Dana 300, Scout 44's, 4.27 Gears, 36" TSL's, Welded rear and Full Spool Front, Hi-Steer with GM Knuckles

Comment

How does everyone like their "change"? :mad: :mad: :mad:
                Well, at least he knows if we don't like the change now that we'll all be out on the street corners begging for it in a few months...

Comment

That blows.

I guess I was fortunate enough to be offered a buy out. I start back to school in September to obtain my MSME.

Comment

Working...
                  X