No announcement yet.

my rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to dissapoint everybody but, I plan on using the stock toyota 22re that was in the truck, using the toyota 5 speed trans, running dual transfer cases, 5.29 ring and pinion, with a spool in the rear and no idea about the front yet, as far as suspension goes, i installed 5in lift springs in the front, 5in long travel springs in the rear
    Last edited by fastford; 08-14-2009, 11:34 AM. Reason: had to add something

Comment

Chalk another hi-jack up to Sally....

I thought he had some insider info... now I realize differently, apologies for the detour... personally, I'm a big fan of lots of gearing options... (203/300 pieces right now) so I don't think there is anything to be ashamed of...

Lots of 22R's on Propane, but I guess your -RE will be just as good if not better...

brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
      Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

The family name is Toyoda and the brand name is Toyota. The reason being is that Toyoda takes 4 kanji strokes/ letters (I can't remember which) and Toyota takes 8 kanji strokes/ letters. The number 8 is lucky in Japanese history/ culture.

Comment

but if it was Eiji and his cousin in the beginning.... wouldn't that have been two times four strokes?? that would get the lucky 8...

just kidding, I bow to your unusual useless knowledge... (I'm assuming it's true)
          brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
          Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

It's true.

It was part of their brainwashing prior to actually completing any work.

Comment

Originally posted by KargoMaster View Post
              Well, if he's running a 302 instead of the 22R (isn't that a 2.4L??), that would make much more sense... Keep up the good work!
              no it wouldn't. keep it real and put a supercharged 3.4 in there and keep it all toyota and reliable. don't disgrace the toyota name by putting some ford "power" in it. ;)
              I understand the Jeep thing.......that's why i drive a Toyota.

'91 Toyota truck(3.0 to 3.4 swapped)
              "F@#k vacuum lines my truck sucks enough!"

Comment

Working...
              X