Kitten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitten

Friend of my Mom's found a kitten by her house. Very young...but adorable. If you're interested, let me know. If not, just enjoy the cuddlyness....
    Attached Files
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
    Friend of my Mom's found a kitten by her house. Very young...but adorable. If you're interested, let me know. If not, just enjoy the cuddlyness....
    if u will hold on to it till we get back from harlan i will take it if it is a female.
    95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

That thing looks meaner than hell. I saw it in her eyes! I know of a chinese restaurant who has an add looking for stray animals of any type. I bet they would take it.
      sigpic

Comment

I could use some snake food
        86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Originally posted by SixFtUnd View Post
          I could use some snake food
          I told you it is the devil. I would put 50.00 on the cat!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by boomhauer View Post
            if u will hold on to it till we get back from harlan i will take it if it is a female.
            Not sure if it's male or female. I can let you know..
            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Not sure if it's male or female. I can let you know..
              TO FIND OUT LIFT UP TAIL AND LOOK AT ITS BACK SIDE.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                TO FIND OUT LIFT UP TAIL AND LOOK AT ITS BACK SIDE.
                Cute Pater...real cute. Still too young (guessing 5 weeks) to easily tell (I will let you in all your worldlyness figure that one out)

Comment

Cute Pater...real cute. Still too young (guessing 5 weeks) to easily tell (I will let you in all your worldlyness figure that one out)

IF HE IS A MALE THEN HIS DAD WOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF IT SOUNDS LIKE. I CRACKED MYSELF UP ON THAT ONE
                  sigpic

Comment

20 Bucks Says It Is A Female.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll take that bet.

Vet confirmed male. Age is 4-5 weeks old and is small enough he fits in my hand.

Phone pic, sorry for the fuzziness.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1355 (Small).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	68796
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	295113991429 (Small).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	68797

Comment

Doesnt this fall under the no no in the forum rules? That is a questionable picture.
                        91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Yes, the rules plainly state no pics of *****... cats.

Comment

Ah dang. No nips, no lips...figured I'd be safe. Wait, does this mean I'm fired?

Comment

...sorry for the fuzziness.
                              How long would my suspension be if I type what I'm thinking?

Robert
                              DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                              Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Working...
                              X