Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1N1 Flu shots

So......
    who all is letting thier kids get these shots?
    Our Dr. is not recommending them.
    He doesn't think the vaccination hasn't had time to prove itsself
    Kind of scary.
    Damned if ya do.....
    Damned if ya dont.
    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

I've heard the same thing. Rushed the release yet we are supposed to believe they're safe. Those I know have opted to not..
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

not for me. wash your hands, exercise, eat healthy and cross your fingers!
      sigpic

Comment

Not for me or mine...

Comment

At the very least, I have been recommended to not get the nasal mist by several nurses and pharmacy students. They say that that version is a live virus and not the traditional killed virus
          1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
          FJ 40 axles (4.10)
          5.14 tcase
          36" TSL SX

Comment

My wife is a Teacher, she had more than 1/2 of her students out yesterday in one of her classes. Due to illness. We are still not getting our children immunized. It's already morphed since that vaccine was created.

I told the kids wash your hands and no smooching under the bleachers.

Comment

I won't get it.

Every time I've gotten the regular flu shot I got the flu multiple times in a season.

If Darwin doesn't kill you science will.

Comment

I will get it Friday..it will be just fine no worries there is no educated reason to think otherwise its made the exact same way as your regular flu shot no mystery involved . quit spreading false fears,shame on you :):) :)
                just don’t get stupid and stick a Chevy engine in your Jeep. Man I hate that

Comment

Just got the regular flu nasal mist yesterday. Our doctor recommends it and stated they haven't had any reported issues yet, so we'll see.

Never had a flu vaccination before as I absolutely hate needles.

Comment

Wife just got the flu, not the swine flu just the regular one. I think I'll work late tonight.

Comment

I watch Channel 19 news every morning and yesterday they had a doctor on there in regards to this exact question.

What did she say?

Basically she noted there is no reason to be afraid of the flu shot, but also there is NO reason to think that you HAVE TO get the shot if you get the flu. She was jabbing on about what it is exactly and all that junk but said that there is no reason to fear it.

If I got the flu would I get the shot? No. Why? Because I see nothing special about the H1N1 shot other than regular flu medicine, etc.

Best medicine...

Comment

Never, ever, ever, ever again will I get a dang ol' flu shot!!! The only year I ever got the flu was the year I did the shot, and the shot gave it to me!!!!

I have raised 3 kids, aka little petri dishes, and never got anything, and let me tell you kids bring it all home!! The flu, measles, chicken pox, and my favorite the pink eye! :p

NO WAY, NO FLU SHOT FOR THIS GUY!

Comment

Working...
                        X