yellowjacket moon buggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yellowjacket moon buggy

finnally finished this thing! if it took any longer id have to change my name to carwash jr.!!!! jk, cw. heres some pics.
    Attached Files
    my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Specs pweese. Looks cool!

Comment

thanx to carwash, fabricator, and especially ugly offroad president jon sullivan for tech support and answers to my dumb questions. im not a guru on yotas, ya see.
      heres my favorite pic. will your wife do this a week before having a baby(all natural)? !!!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

computer designed chassis. 106 wb, 36's on walker evans b locks. could def go bigger. uhmw flat belly/skid. 22re, made my own fuel injection harness. w 56, doubler with 5.0 in back case. everything you can possibly throw at a toy axle. lexan skins painted from backside. ect, ect, blah blah blah..... came out pretty nice though.
        And this is for sale. me and carwash suffer from the same "build and bored" disorder.
        Last edited by yellowjacket; 11-16-2009, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the props. Your rig is definitly a masterpiece. After seeing it in action I was very impressed with how it handles at speed, and also how stable it is. It has an incredibly low center of gravity that make lines that would be impossible for some rigs doable in this one. You better sell it quick cause with a little more seat time and a little tweaking, I think you won't want to sell it anymore.
          UGLY OFFROAD

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
            will your wife do this a week before having a baby(all natural)? !!!!!
            You meen smile? Mine didn't do that one time the entire 8 and a half months she was pegnant:(

Nice buggy though!

Comment

Nuts your wife still doesn't smile she come home to you!

Comment

Looks good Rob
                For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Piece of crap...

Comment

Very nice work.
                    When you going wheelin with us?

Comment

Originally posted by tinbeater View Post
                      Very nice work.
                      When you going wheelin with us?
                      maybe one of these days..... been so long sice ive been wheelin, when i took it to harlan over hallween wknd, was like a brand new experience for me.
                      love the plastic skidplate, though.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X