X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4X4 Shops

Hello Everyone!!

Let me introduce myself first.

My name is Michael, and I currently live in St Louis, but, I am orginally from Cincinnati. I lived on the east side from 1979 to 2000. Moved to NC in 2000, then to St Louis in 2004.

I am typically back in the Cincinnati area 3 or 4 times per year since my parents, brother and sister still live there.

Ok.. now for why I am posting.

As everyone knows, Christmas is getting close. Typically everyone in our family wants a gift list by Thanksgiving, which I can't believe, is next week.

I purchased a 2009 Wrangler (2dr) a few months ago, so I want to put some "goodies" on my list. I can tell them what I want, but they will have no clue as to where to purchase the stuff, other than online. My parents are not real computer savvy, so I doubt they will not purchase online.

I am looking for a couple of 4X4 shops that will have things like grab handles. I looked in the online yellow pages, but not much luck.

can someone post a list of local shops? Most of my family still live in the Amelia/Withamsville area.

thanks!!

Michael

shops

Houcks jeep parts. fayetville,oh 513-875-2999
    ZUKI linked f/r 16v air shocks cut 39.5" tsl. exod. full hydro F/R. rear steer.

Comment

Hey, I'm in Withamsville myself...

I'm not willing to drive an hour and a half round trip for parts, so I usually just mail-order. Even if you don't get online, you can phone-order easy enough. Send em a Quadratec catalog and let em go to town.

You don't always get the same personal service as at a local shop, but it's a whole lot easier...

Robert
      DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
      Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by buckeyezuk View Post
        Houcks jeep parts. fayetville,oh 513-875-2999
        2nd that!!! good dude!!!
        S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Working...
        X