Vulcanizing a tire cut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vulcanizing a tire cut?

Does anyone know who/where I can get a sidewall cut repaired / vulcanized on a 39.5 IROK (BIAS)???

The tire is a spare but I'd like to keep it!

Thanks!

in milford on meijer drive off old 28...just did a 38" tsl for me and it works great and its cheap... cant remember the name tho...maybe someone can chime in on that..stevie?? greg??
    S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Is this it.....

J & J Tire
      5999 Meijer Dr, Milford, OH
      (513) 576-6077‎

Comment

kemper tire in middletown
        01 TJ

Comment

The place I've used in Milford is (Best one Tire service of Mid America) service manager Pete Waits 513-248-3900.
          Had a tire section repair in the side wall this time last year. Still running the tire on the rear. Think it cost me 45.00 .

Nick

Go Bengals! WHO-DEY!!!
          Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
          Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

wow. didn't know you can repair sidewall. i'll keep that in mind.
            I understand the Jeep thing.......that's why i drive a Toyota.

'91 Toyota truck(3.0 to 3.4 swapped)
            "F@#k vacuum lines my truck sucks enough!"

Comment

It's a backdoor deal..no sidewall repairs are permitted on DOT tires.

Comment

I just called Best one Tire service of Mid America in Milford. Pete Waits is no longer there, but I talked to their current svc mgr - Kelly.

He quoted me $40 to repair the sidewall on my Dunlop Mud Rover. They send it to their "cap shop" and it's about a week turn around time. He told me that it is a certified repair, not a "back door deal."

I was also told that I could leave the tire on the rim and they would take care of removing and reinstalling it.

They have 5 locations around the area including one in Middletown and Huber Heights. All of the locations send the tires to the same cap shop.

THANKS Nick for the initial information!!

Comment

Originally posted by mark02tj View Post
                  I just called Best one Tire service of Mid America in Milford. Pete Waits is no longer there, but I talked to their current svc mgr - Kelly.

He quoted me $40 to repair the sidewall on my Dunlop Mud Rover. They send it to their "cap shop" and it's about a week turn around time. He told me that it is a certified repair, not a "back door deal."

I was also told that I could leave the tire on the rim and they would take care of removing and reinstalling it.

They have 5 locations around the area including one in Middletown and Huber Heights. All of the locations send the tires to the same cap shop.

THANKS Nick for the initial information!!
                  Hey Mark I just called like 5 minutes ago! Let me know when your going over, we can throw the tires in my pickup and head on over.

Comment

hey i have a 35" tire with about a 6 inch slit in it do you think they could repiar this...its for off road use only

Comment

Brian Ford is the manager at their cap shop on Meijer Drive,call him at 513 248 8850.You can take your tire directly to the cap shop, mine was a two day turn around and cost 36 bucks.

Comment

Got this name from my buddy dave that works at Jerry's Truck and Diesel.

Karl Meyer - 513-738-2626
                        Best One Tire Service
                        4954 Alert New London Rd.
                        Shandon, OH

Tell him dave from jerry's sent you.

Comment

Working...
                        X