"Jammies for Junior" is a local charity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Jammies for Junior" is a local charity

This is a local charity and a very good cause. Please do not take offense and do not feel obligated to act, but please if it suits you this is a very good cause, with 100% of the donations going to local kids!

"Jammies for Junior" is a local fundraiser benefiting children living in shelters throughout Middletown, Dayton & Cincinnati. Often when children have been in abusive situations, they arrive at shelters with only the clothes on their back. Jammies for Junior wants to give pajamas to those children who have nothing. Our goal is to raise over 250 new and used pajamas or more.
    You can help by making cash donations to "Christ Church-Jammies" and we will buy pajamas, or by donating new or gently used pajamas, any size, infant-adult. Please give your donation to me and I will make sure that they get to Kelly at my church. She will deliver to the pajamas to the shelters.

The pajamas will be donated to Hope House in Middletown, One Way Farm youth home in Fairfield, and YWCA of Dayton, an emergency crisis shelter. If you would like more information please check out the website www.jammiesforjunior.blogspot.com

Thank You for your help,

Thanks everyone!!!!
    Kenny

Which church & person is running this?

Comment

Kelly and Michael Minor with the Christ Church are doing the Blog and organizing the delivery to the charities. I am also collecting clothing and will be bringing it over to the Church.

If you like I can take anyones donations over, I live in Lebanon, just let me know.

Comment

Working...
      X