Sheilding gas cylinder question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheilding gas cylinder question...

Does anyone deal with Valley Gas? I was wondering if I could trade in a acetelyne mix cylinder for a 75/25 sheilding gas cylinder of the same size?
    One Country, One Flag, One Language...
    LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

I'm a happy customer... They exchange my cutting torch tanks once or twice a year.

Havn't done any sheilding gas cylinders.

Good Luck

Nick

Go Bengals! WHO-DEY!!!
    Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
    Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

Jerrys Welding Supply out past Williamsburg Ohio
      will refill anyone's tank ,
      if it is out of date for inspection they will exchange yours for one of theirs and charge for the inspection
      they refill on site, cheaper than anyone else around i mite add.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl...12097423660058
      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Originally posted by biggin69 View Post
        Does anyone deal with Valley Gas? I was wondering if I could trade in a acetelyne mix cylinder for a 75/25 sheilding gas cylinder of the same size?
        Most places will take trade-ins or trade-ups.. Just don't think that when you need your cutting torch tank back they will take back the 75/25. They have no interest in trading around to keep you from renting/purchasing additional tanks...they make more $$ if you have a larger variety of there product in your shop..;)

I've given several oxy/air tanks away to CORE page users and they get a nice credit toward a new purchase.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK5 View Post
          I've given several oxy/air tanks away to CORE page users and they get a nice credit toward a new purchase.
          Yes they do... expecially if they're still working through the acetylene left in the tank!!!

I've exchanged a few oxy/75-25 tanks at TSC... not usually a problem.
          brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
          Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

should be no problem.
            sigpic

Comment

I priced them today and damn near swallowed my bubble gum. $300 for a 80 cf. tank from Valley. $330 from TSC. WTF? I am going to hae to hold off for a used one. Anyone?
              LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

I bought 3 300 cf. tanks a while back for some coin but was finished with renting them. Now nobody will sell one to you at all I have found out. Post up on the wanted section for 1.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                  I bought 3 300 cf. tanks a while back for some coin but was finished with renting them. Now nobody will sell one to you at all I have found out. Post up on the wanted section for 1.
                  The prices above are for buying a tank. You can lease one HUGE one from Valley. I do not want a HUGE one.
                  LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X