Just wanted to say hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to say hi

Just wanted to get on here and introduce myself. My name is Lafe and I live in South Carolina. I am originally from Middletown, born and raised till I joined the Air Force. Just happened on to your forums by following a 4 sale add so i thought I would join being so close to "home". I am part of the Mid Carolina Jeepers Club out of Columbia SC and you can find about us and our local wheeling spots at usjeeps.com . So again hey and it will be fun getting on this forum.

Welcome welcome...
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

How is the weather down there? And welcome!
      sigpic

Comment

have any pics

Comment

Welcome... Lafe.

The only Carolinian wheeler I "know" is Don Custer... but he's over in Rimer, NC.
          I got one of his Dana20 Twin-Stix kits years ago.... one of the nicest guys to talk to...

Swing by anytime...
          brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
          Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

What's your name?
            I'm born & raised here, know a guy named Chris in the AF that I think is down in SC too.

Comment

Originally posted by jfiscus View Post
              What's your name?
              I'm born & raised here, know a guy named Chris in the AF that I think is down in SC too.
              My name is Lafe Moore, I grew up over in the Mayfield area. I lived on Brentwood St. I graduated MHS in 1988 so I have been gone awhile. I still come back to visit tho. One of my buddies still lives in Middletown, Joe French, anyone know him?

Comment

Here is my 04 Jeep Wrangler. I sold it before I deployed this year. Plan on getting another one when i get back.
                Attached Files

Comment

I know Joe with his old CJ, over on Grand Ave.

Comment

Working...
                  X