RIP Maddhatter..We love you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Maddhatter..We love you

I'm very saddened to pass on the news of Hank's (aka Maddhatter) departure from earth on Dec 16th at 10:49am. According to Shelly, he was very peaceful for the full evening and overnight before hand.

Follows is a quote from her, regarding arrangments:
    There will be a memorial service for him on Saturday, December 19 at the Imwalle Memorial Funeral Home. It will be from 2 p.m. till 5 p.m. with a memorial service at 2:30 p.m. Please if you want to spend money for flowers, etc., we ask that instead you will make donations to the American Cancer Society, 2808 Reading Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45206 or to Hospice of Cincinnati Inc., c/o Bethesda Foundation Inc. PO Box 633597 Cincinnati, OH 45263 in Hank's name. These organizations have been very good to him and I believe he would want this.

The address to Imwalle is 4811 Vine Street, Cincinnati OH, 45217. Google a map and get the number, there will be someone to answer the phones for directions or questions."

RIP Hank...Shelly: our thoughts and prayers go with you to help you through this. Love to you...
    Last edited by tjjeepjeep; 12-18-2009, 03:35 PM. Reason: added addys for donations
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Too nice of a fella! Miss ya Hank!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
      I'm very saddened to pass on the news of Hank's (aka Maddhatter) departure from earth on Dec 16th at 10:49am. According to Shelly, he was very peaceful for the full evening and overnight before hand.

Follows is a quote from her, regarding arrangments:
      There will be a memorial service for him on Saturday, December 19 at the Imwalle Memorial Funeral Home. It will be from 2 p.m. till 5 p.m. with a memorial service at 2:30 p.m. Please if you want to spend money for flowers, etc., we ask that instead you will make donations to the American Cancer Society in Cincinnati or the Cincinnati Hospice of Blue Ash in Hank's name. These organizations have been very good to him and I believe he would want this.

The address to Imwalle is 4811 Vine Street, Cincinnati OH, 45217. Google a map and get the number, there will be someone to answer the phones for directions or questions."

RIP Hank...Shelly: our thoughts and prayers go with you to help you through this. Love to you...
      I didn't know him, but from earlier posts, I was hoping he might kick it (cancer) in the butt. :(
      Last edited by Hope Springs Hauler; 12-17-2009, 06:43 PM.
      1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
      FJ 40 axles (4.10)
      5.14 tcase
      36" TSL SX

Comment

Very sad to hear... I wish only the best for his family and friends.

Jeff Huddleston......

Comment

I did not know him personally but I heard on many different forums that he was one hell of a guy. Best wishes to all of the family and friends.
          One Country, One Flag, One Language...
          LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

If anyone didn't know him, he found out last spring that he had cancer. They gave him 6 months and he made it right to the 6th month. I talked to him just after halloween and he seemed like he was getting better and was going to beat it. The last few weeks however he declined very quickly and was in and out of hospice a few times. His wife said he was at peace with what was going to happen and was ready to go. He was a great guy and will be missed by many.

Comment

His family is in our prayers.

Comment

RIP Hank...Your with the wheeling Gods now.
                06 TJ, 8.8 Aussied, 4.88's and 35" KM2's

Comment

For those planning on attending the service, bring your rig. There will be plenty of parking available for trucks/trailers as well.
                  I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

RIP Hank, our thoughts are with Shelly and the family...

Although I didn't know Hank personally, it was an honor to read what Maddhatter had to say...

The tribute of rigs in the procession is one that I would love to see...
                    brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                    Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X