Cheapest, best hiems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest, best hiems?

Where is the best place to get hiems joints?
    One Country, One Flag, One Language...
    LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Cheap and best NEVER go in the same sentance!

But check these out..
    http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/...ints_c_12.html

Comment

Originally posted by biggin69 View Post
      Where is the best place to get hiems joints?
      cheapest place you are going to find good quality cheap chromo heims is
      www.midwestcontrol.com
      zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

polyperformance for ones that will hold up under severe conditions. They have great tech help.
        sigpic

Comment

also, www.branikmotorsports.com stan is awesome to deal with, i believe they were $32 for the good qa1's last time i got some from him. you can buy the lower quality qa1's (that i've never had a problem with, run them on many rigs, including butch's old rockwelled cj) for about $14 a piece from www.ubmachine.com

greg
          zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Straight from QA1 by pass the middle man.

Comment

94dodgeTruggy is a TSC fan cheap noisey but never broke one.

Comment

Originally posted by OH-cj5 View Post
                Ran those on truggy and was amazed but boy they sure were noisy!
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah you could hear that thing coming from the other side of haspin. But that poor thing got beat.

Comment

noisy heims

Dry grafite spray works great for lubing your heims,and i'd say it helps with the life of the joint also.If you can't find the grafite spray....WD40 is better than nothing.A little maintence goes a long way.You don't want to use grease as it collects and holds dirt although some heims are made with grease fittings.Just my 2 cents worth!:)

Comment

Originally posted by OH-cj5 View Post
                      No kidding. The YJ sounds like my grandpa going down the trail.

Comment

If you check out Ebay, Barnes 4x4 has a complete set up with 8 heims, jamb nuts and inserts for about $225. Those are Midwest Control. I think it's a pretty good deal for the package.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJeepGuy View Post
                          Dry grafite spray works great for lubing your heims,and i'd say it helps with the life of the joint also.If you can't find the grafite spray....WD40 is better than nothing.A little maintence goes a long way.You don't want to use grease as it collects and holds dirt although some heims are made with grease fittings.Just my 2 cents worth!:)
                          steve you now need a new screen name!!! lol
                          S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

try www.ruffstuffspecialties.com they come in pairs with tube adapters and high misalignment bushings pretty cheap 3/4x3/4 $39.00pair
                            Later Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by TheJeepGuy View Post
                              That is why they have grease fittings so clean grease can force the dirty grease out after a run.

Comment

Working...
                              X