No announcement yet.

my latest build...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your gonna have a hard time keeping those front tires aired up...and the rear suspension looks a little stiff...

LOL, looking good.
    91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

i love the lines of you chasis, the double b pillar, and the extra gusset running parralel with the rear down tubes (c pillar, whatever the hell its called). 1 question though, do you have a mid mount on the tranny or front tcase? seems like a long ways back to have your tcase mount from your motor mounts, with the torque of the dual cases, i'd be afraid of something wanting to twist in the middle? of course, i've never messed with toyota stuff, and maybe this si the normal way to mount them. looks sweet none the less, and i really like your rear mount. also, them are some nice looking tires.

greg
      zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by mckeddie View Post
        i love the lines of you chasis, the double b pillar, and the extra gusset running parralel with the rear down tubes (c pillar, whatever the hell its called). 1 question though, do you have a mid mount on the tranny or front tcase? seems like a long ways back to have your tcase mount from your motor mounts, with the torque of the dual cases, i'd be afraid of something wanting to twist in the middle? of course, i've never messed with toyota stuff, and maybe this si the normal way to mount them. looks sweet none the less, and i really like your rear mount. also, them are some nice looking tires.

greg
        i thought the same thing on the t case mount greg but i was doin some research over the summer looking for flat belly mounts in my truggy..found that front range makes and sells a crossmember kit just like this one...i made a program and machined one out just to try it on my truggy..ran it all summer and i think we have like 2 or 3 trucks runnin around now with the same setup...it works really well and actually on a truggy with stock motor mounts it stiffens everything up and keeps it from junkin motor mounts...and yes tires are sexy lol...wanna groove my new ones for me??
        S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Originally posted by Redriverranger View Post
          Your gonna have a hard time keeping those front tires aired up...and the rear suspension looks a little stiff...

LOL, looking good.
          my tight ass has not ordered air shocks yet lol gotta get it off the jig so i can link the front!! who needs suspension anyways right?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by KargoMaster View Post
            Yes, some nice lines... and some wackiness that I like too... that tcase mount is interesting...

Extra roof and floor bars to keep the doors open, or just making fabrication easier for now?
            its gonna have door bars just makin it extra strong cause i dont wanna work on it lol i tend to beat **** pretty hard..

Comment

again BIG thanks to buckeye zuk for all the help!!! cage work was his baby!! lol

Comment

i know these r a bit short but im not sure how much you will need with a buggy and these r priced RIGHT!!!!!!!! ive been holdn these n my back pocket 4 say for a while now and i guess I'll pass them on so here we go.............................http://www.racingjunk.com/post/1770819/ad.html
                sigpicI EAT BURRITOS ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

looks good i want one. that might be my next ride

Comment

here's a smokin deal on some 14'' walker evan airshocks if you don't have any yet. http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=859920
                    zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Damn...that is a good deal
                      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

more pics after this weekend..

Comment

Originally posted by humpy View Post
                          more pics after this weekend..
                          91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

long weekend?
                            sigpicI EAT BURRITOS ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

YES!!! lol and digital camera problems..

Comment

Originally posted by humpy View Post
                                YES!!! lol and digital camera problems..
                                Slacker.

Comment

Working...
                                X