if it wasnt for bad luck!!!! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if it wasnt for bad luck!!!! lol

well this tear has been great so far! dryer broke no problem go buy a new one but wait they dont stock gas dryers any more lowes ,homedepot,hhgregg none of them, so ordered one itll be here monday so off to the laundry mat to dry clothes this week, i just bought a trailer real nice steel deck ,drove tail, tires are good but no spare , so i get the bolt circle gage out and out of all the trailers out there i get the one with 5 on 4.75 circle. every other trailer out there has the small pattern . wheels for them are everywhere. ive looked online and found one place that sells a rim with that size and it cost more!! just my luck !!! just got to laugh and go on. thought i would vent. lol matt:)

is it a mac lander trailer by chance? my dad has one and its an odd ball size bolt pattern too. sorry to hear about it all tho :(
    2013 RZR S

Comment

Originally posted by truk View Post
      well this tear has been great so far! dryer broke no problem go buy a new one but wait they dont stock gas dryers any more lowes ,homedepot,hhgregg none of them, so ordered one itll be here monday so off to the laundry mat to dry clothes this week, i just bought a trailer real nice steel deck ,drove tail, tires are good but no spare , so i get the bolt circle gage out and out of all the trailers out there i get the one with 5 on 4.75 circle. every other trailer out there has the small pattern . wheels for them are everywhere. ive looked online and found one place that sells a rim with that size and it cost more!! just my luck !!! just got to laugh and go on. thought i would vent. lol matt:)
      Thats the same size as every GM G body (rear wheel drive Monte Carlo's and such) plus the S10, you should have no problem finding wheels

Comment

sounds just like my luck if its not one thing then its another.lmao
        UNITED STATES MARINE
        99 TJ, locked, long armed, creepy's
        sigpic

Comment

Ever pass through Cincy?

I've got a 5x4.75 15" steel wheel (with an old bald trailer tire) you can have if you come get it.

Robert
          DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
          Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

havnt been to cincy in awhile,but if i get there soon ill take you up on it. or if i show up at next meeting and your there maybe work it out. my 97 dodge trucks heater is acting up last couple days. lol go figure maybe all my bad luck will go away soon and the rest of the year will be great!!!!! matt

Comment

was just thinking ,isnt there a car show in cincy sometime this month? there none up this way anymore.

Comment

Cavalcade this weekend at the convention center. Be there!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by truk View Post
                  if i get there soon ill take you up on it...
                  Doesn't have to be soon, it'll sit forever. I never throw nothin' away...

Robert
                  DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                  Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

If this is the worst luck you ever have, yer gonna be just fine...

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                      Cavalcade this weekend at the convention center. Be there!
                      Scott, what time are you heading down there? I was thinking of going.

Comment

wil maybe its getting better, went into town to dry clothes and when we came back someone had plowed our drive! sure was nice and dont have a clue who done it but saves me a lot of shoveling. matt

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                          Scott, what time are you heading down there? I was thinking of going.
                          Probably as soon as it opens sunday. Come on down!
                          sigpic

Comment

well i continues!!! the wife calls me at work says she doent have to go in and is going to cook us a nice roast for dinner as shes talking to me she gets in the freezer and it isnt working lost some ice cream but thats it. her and the daughter put everything in coolers out side. just got to laugh!! whats next to break!! lol matt

Comment

whats next to break!!

hopefully ur string of bad luck...?
                              95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X