Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do they charge you, hour/acre ?
    looks maybe?
    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Originally posted by Stang849 View Post
      Cutting grass whats that? I haven't cut my grass in three years. We have a service that cuts it, due to my travel schedule in the summer. I got tired of coming home to grass that was 8 inches tall.
      Which also tells everyone that I sure wasn't gonna cut it either. Pretty sad when I see how large of areas everyone else is cutting and I couldn't mow a whopping 1/2 acre.
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

They charge us 35 bucks for the 1/2 acre we have. Takes them a whopping 15 mins to cut and trim the yard.
        Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
        But only you can feel the true warmth.

Comment

How flat is your yard? I have an older Yazoo YR60, it's not quite zero turn but close. The hills on my yard are it's downfall. It's a reverse tricycle style and the weight is not distributed well for climbing. I am debating selling it for a zero turn mower from TSC. The store manager tells me their "Bad Boy" 60" is going to go on sale. It is all welded plate steel with nothing stamped. It's $4999 now, a sale might drop it to $4500 or so. The deisel Kubota I realy want (ZD23) starts at $11,000 for the old style, new is $13K.
          There are no stupid questions, but the world is full of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunrunner View Post
            How flat is your yard? I have an older Yazoo YR60, it's not quite zero turn but close. The hills on my yard are it's downfall. It's a reverse tricycle style and the weight is not distributed well for climbing. I am debating selling it for a zero turn mower from TSC. The store manager tells me their "Bad Boy" 60" is going to go on sale. It is all welded plate steel with nothing stamped. It's $4999 now, a sale might drop it to $4500 or so. The deisel Kubota I realy want (ZD23) starts at $11,000 for the old style, new is $13K.
            Put some baby boggers on it.
            sigpic

Comment

52 HP 60" cut Dixie chopper Diesel. I cut the grass is 1/2 hour 2 acres :)
              sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

wow
                Thats good stuff!!

Comment

sound like a bumpy ride
                  For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Ive got a Cub Cadet Tank 72" deck, zero turn with a 37hp Kawasaki engine, it seem's to do a real nice job! I mow 5 acres, it takes about 1-1/2!

IT'S FOR SALE
                    Last edited by DEZROCKS; 09-05-2007, 08:37 PM.
                    I caught that JEEP thing, didnt think I would ever get rid of it!

Comment

Working...
                    X