• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red River Gorge video "narrows"

found this on another board....
    thought I would share
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2azCZ...layer_embedded
    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Was thinking about wheeling there in march before it possibly closes. Glad to see the posts on the youtube video were not too distasteful.
    sigpic

Comment

I love how they show some of the "destroying" stuff being the cables and oil lines from when it was owned by sun chemical a half century ago...

Comment

Here is the web site
        http://saveourcave.org/

Comment

I like the comment he made about "simply confiscationg vehicles of those who drive wrecklessly"
          78 CJ-7, 350 V8, T-18a Tranny, Twin Stick Dana 300, Scout 44's, 4.27 Gears, 36" TSL's, Welded rear and Full Spool Front, Hi-Steer with GM Knuckles

Comment

Is this cave really that important to this guy? Does it ever say a reason why the cave was blocked off in teh first place?

this guy has a serious bleeding heart.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
              Is this cave really that important to this guy? Does it ever say a reason why the cave was blocked off in teh first place?

this guy has a serious bleeding heart.
              I thought years ago we read a sign at that cave about the bats that lived in it???

Comment

It seems to me the guy just wants to keep the land open to the public. I watched some of his other videos and was impressed by his open minded opinion considering he does not share our passion for off road vehicles and wheeling. :)

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                  I thought it was simple to understand what is important to this guy?
                  for the slow one..

He feels that everyone should have access to the area. its closed to all people and the reason given was that people were destroying the natural habitat, but then they, that closed the land destroyed it dramatically more than it had ever been just to keep people out. he points out how it has trash from companies years gone that they don't care about but they take dramatic issue about small anchor bolts in a rock wall. he points out the Hippocrates of government and people with money and power. Its land he feels should be available for everyone to enjoy and it was paid for by everyone in Kentucky but everyone in Kentucky and the every other state cant use the land.cant even walk on the land, he is pointing out how us average hard working folks get screwed by our various governments while using our own money to do it. it was not just the cave it was the whole area.and the point that if you let the governments go unchecked they will over time take everything away from the working class
                  That's what I got out of the video. :)
                  just don’t get stupid and stick a Chevy engine in your Jeep. Man I hate that

Comment

looks to me that it could be cleaned up for the most part with club events to haul the steel out and sell it for scrap to help open it up for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X