How much is my Sammi worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is my Sammi worth?

Just as the title says, im wondering how much my samurai is worth.
    Stock drive train with custom rear shaft by B&T in milford and locked rear and 31 10.5s. Spring over axle and have the mercedes steering arms for it. Full cage with seats bolted to cage and 2 4 point harnesses. Dove tailed (i have shortened tail gate to fit) with 2 4.5" round LED tail lights, 1/2 doors, and a few other little things here and there. would just like a rough estamate what somebody would really pay for this. Thanks!
    Oh, i have the title in my name and is street legal.

The stack is fake... just there for laughs
    2013 RZR S

idk whats it worth but id like to buy it lol

Comment

Everything is for sale for the right price
      2013 RZR S

Comment

If you are really wanting to sell it
        you need to access the price you want to sell it for

It is your unit, you are the only one that knows what you will
        take for it

If you are wanting poeple to bid for it I would
        suggest ebay .

For the record...from your description
        you have a stock sammi on 31's that has a cage
        thats it.....
        Based on that description I would give no more than 300 for it
        which is way less than your thinking I am sure

So in my opinion you need to describe the unit in detail
        with plenty of pics, put it in the proper section
        and put a price on it
        if it is 5 bucks or 5000 bucks , thats the price that you want and it's yours
        so price it to where you feel you will take for it to be satisfied
        done............

bottom line....you really do have a number in your head as to what you will take for it.....grow a set and share that number with us
        For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
          If you are really wanting to sell it
          you need to access the price you want to sell it for

It is your unit, you are the only one that knows what you will
          take for it

If you are wanting poeple to bid for it I would
          suggest ebay .

For the record...from your description
          you have a stock sammi on 31's that has a cage
          thats it.....
          Based on that description I would give no more than 300 for it
          which is way less than your thinking I am sure

So in my opinion you need to describe the unit in detail
          with plenty of pics, put it in the proper section
          and put a price on it
          if it is 5 bucks or 5000 bucks , thats the price that you want and it's yours
          so price it to where you feel you will take for it to be satisfied
          done............

bottom line....you really do have a number in your head as to what you will take for it.....grow a set and share that number with us
          X2, It doesn't have a rear floor, looks like at least part of the dash if not all is missing,there are some things that some people may think look goofy(lights in the hood,front bumper with all the little lights and the winsheild is cracked,doesn't apear to sit all the way back in the factory postition or even bolt on) that might keep the price down. What about a top and doors? I'd probably give $500-$700 depending on how it runs.

Comment

IMO, right now, it looks like a project vehicle more than a ready to wheel vehicle. A few hundred dollars could get it from being a $500 project vehicle to a $5,000 wheeler.

Comment

If you are serious about selling this for some of the prices that others have listed above, ie. 300-700 range let me know, I am in the market for a cheap wheeler and would like to work something out.

Comment

well it isnt officially for sale yet was just trying to get a rough idea. I have done a lot since the pics floor is done and dash is in. I personally hate the lights on the hood also just dont want 2 holes and havent found a good replacement yet. Also i have a winch for it so that front bumper is gone soon. But thanks for the input ive been lookin for yota axles and new windshield for it.
                2013 RZR S

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod View Post
                  .................1. I personally hate the lights on the hood also just dont want 2 holes and havent found a good replacement yet. .................................................. .................................................. ..2.been lookin for yota axles
                  1. Refrigerator magnets should cover the holes well

2. What you got to trade for some Toyota axles
                  For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
                    1. Refrigerator magnets should cover the holes well

2. What you got to trade for some Toyota axles
                    1. ah good idea, i accually too them off tonight and put a bolt through them with a washer on each side, doesnt look great, but better than the mickey mouse ears haha

2. only thing i have at the moment (vehicle related) is a narrow ratio t19, a 1980 Scout II frame minus axles, and a few samurai axles, none of which anyone wants so im sure thats not any kind of trade you were thinking.
                    also have a pretty nice 5x8 trailer with a mesh back gate and a new wood deck has a 2" coupler, but i dont have the cirtificate of origin for it. :(
                    2013 RZR S

Comment

hi lift mount

I have no idea how wide a samurai is, but why don't you put a hi-lift mount where the lights were. Pretty popular among the Jeep folks, and it will fill your holes.

BiggDaddy
                      '82 CJ-7, 6" lift, stock axles
                      258, 35x15.50x15 TSL/SX
                      Rustoleum Gray

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod View Post
                        ...pretty nice 5x8 trailer ...but i dont have the cirtificate of origin for it. :(
                        Get a wieght slip, take your driver's license, and tell them it's homemade... DONE.

Put up some pics of the updates... might bring more imaginary dollars.
                        I dig the dovetail and the tailgate...
                        brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                        Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KargoMaster View Post
                          Get a wieght slip, take your driver's license, and tell them it's homemade... DONE.

I was going do do that got a weight slip and everything, just never made it up to the title office.

Put up some pics of the updates... might bring more imaginary dollars.
                          I dig the dovetail and the tailgate...
                          I will here soon, i dont get home from work untill 6 so its always dark :mad:
                          and thank you
                          2013 RZR S

Comment

Working...
                          X